NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by scshift

I got 2 huge tests tomorrow, if I nail these it will seal the year for me and I will end on a high note 
pimp.gif

Please wish me luck, I'm going to need it
smile.gif

good luck

first day of training tomorrow on new job
frown.gif
nervous right now.
Good luck to both of you.
No problem, msnewkicks.

I got second round interview coming up soon. Hopefully I can get this job too with all the luck and everything 
smile.gif

Good luck on your interviews...walk in there with confidence and humility and the job is yours..

Good luck on your interviews...walk in there with confidence and humility and the job is yours..

My last day of school was today... it's not a big deal to most of you in the real world but the fact that this entire year is now over is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

My last day of school was today... it's not a big deal to most of you in the real world but the fact that this entire year is now over is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Thanks MHT, I did my best. Hopefully I can move onto the next round (or get an offer), we'll see. Kind of nervous, on the wait but I'll know after this week.
Scshift, congrats man
pimp.gif
, I'll get back to you with some more feedback for sure.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Thanks MHT, I did my best. Hopefully I can move onto the next round (or get an offer), we'll see. Kind of nervous, on the wait but I'll know after this week.
Scshift, congrats man
pimp.gif
, I'll get back to you with some more feedback for sure.

I live alone in SF. I moved out of San Diego a little over a 2 years ago.. All my fam and friends, etc. I just had surgery and I was close to not even telling my mom I needed surgery, but I ended up telling her anyways. She flew up with no hesitation and now a day after surgery, having my mom here with me, taking care of me is a bit surreal. 
It's wild when you grow up and live on your own, then you wake up to your mom cooking you breakfast in your own apartment. Mind you, this is my mom's first time to visit me in my new place. 

Good thread

I live alone in SF. I moved out of San Diego a little over a 2 years ago.. All my fam and friends, etc. I just had surgery and I was close to not even telling my mom I needed surgery, but I ended up telling her anyways. She flew up with no hesitation and now a day after surgery, having my mom here with me, taking care of me is a bit surreal. 
It's wild when you grow up and live on your own, then you wake up to your mom cooking you breakfast in your own apartment. Mind you, this is my mom's first time to visit me in my new place. 

Good thread

Moved to SD with my fam for about a year now from The Bay. Over that time I've lost alot of friends, established a bad relationship with some fam, have been alone here trying to meet people (its hard making friends here..), broke up with my girl that I really liked while shes 500 miles away @@#@@$ with some other dudes, old jumps arent down anymore, I'm out of a job, cant get hired for some reason, and I just got denied from the medical institute that I needed to get into.. now my career path is all over the place..
I really havent been feeling myself like I should be lately. I'm only 19 but I feel like I'm in a slump.. but I'm too young for that. So many L's in 2 months.

Point is Ima skim through these few pages and that even though Im at a low, I WILL keep positive. I know for a fact that I have it good compared to alot of people and that if I give it time and spirit, it will get better.

I know I can take this and make something out of the BS. And who knows, when I'm taking care of my business mabey a dime thats aspiring to be somebody will come my way. I'll make it someday..

I hope you guys are staying up through the rain too.

Moved to SD with my fam for about a year now from The Bay. Over that time I've lost alot of friends, established a bad relationship with some fam, have been alone here trying to meet people (its hard making friends here..), broke up with my girl that I really liked while shes 500 miles away @@#@@$ with some other dudes, old jumps arent down anymore, I'm out of a job, cant get hired for some reason, and I just got denied from the medical institute that I needed to get into.. now my career path is all over the place..
I really havent been feeling myself like I should be lately. I'm only 19 but I feel like I'm in a slump.. but I'm too young for that. So many L's in 2 months.

Point is Ima skim through these few pages and that even though Im at a low, I WILL keep positive. I know for a fact that I have it good compared to alot of people and that if I give it time and spirit, it will get better.

I know I can take this and make something out of the BS. And who knows, when I'm taking care of my business mabey a dime thats aspiring to be somebody will come my way. I'll make it someday..

I hope you guys are staying up through the rain too.

woke up, dled/listen to some music, ate some Pad Se Eiw with some friends, went to another friends house (smashed), got some avocado shake right after, & now im back home listening to more music.. pretty good Saturday so far. yay

woke up, dled/listen to some music, ate some Pad Se Eiw with some friends, went to another friends house (smashed), got some avocado shake right after, & now im back home listening to more music.. pretty good Saturday so far. yay

There has to be a good balance. You have to know WHEN and HOW to be down about things and NOT be "positive", per say. You know those people that are always positive about any and every situation? You dont want to be one of those guys..

Display a healthy range of emotion or people are gonna start thinking you're Dexter..

There has to be a good balance. You have to know WHEN and HOW to be down about things and NOT be "positive", per say. You know those people that are always positive about any and every situation? You dont want to be one of those guys..

Display a healthy range of emotion or people are gonna start thinking you're Dexter..

Thanks to everyone appreciating what this thread has to offer. 
happy.gif

My own input...

After doing the interview, I don't know why but a part of me really feels like I need this particular position and nothing else. The only piece of the puzzle left, even with barely any income to my name (just enough to survive), trying to start a new business and living out on my own (without anyone else to hold me down but myself).

Life is good even with all these obstacles. Gotta keep it pushing and staying positive. Hopefully things will finally turn out for the better. The wait is killing me, but I really do hope to become successful in the next step in my life.

Have a great weekend NT'ers.

Thanks to everyone appreciating what this thread has to offer. 
happy.gif

My own input...

After doing the interview, I don't know why but a part of me really feels like I need this particular position and nothing else. The only piece of the puzzle left, even with barely any income to my name (just enough to survive), trying to start a new business and living out on my own (without anyone else to hold me down but myself).

Life is good even with all these obstacles. Gotta keep it pushing and staying positive. Hopefully things will finally turn out for the better. The wait is killing me, but I really do hope to become successful in the next step in my life.

Have a great weekend NT'ers.

Back
Top Bottom