NT suggest me some movies!

What the the title says! I'm laying back trying to find out what movie I want to watch, give me some good suggestions.

What the the title says! I'm laying back trying to find out what movie I want to watch, give me some good suggestions.

Anything by Kubrick. Personal favorites: 'Dr. Strangelove' and 'The Shining.'

If you want something newer and in English, 'Black Dynamite,' 'Cyrus' or 'Sunshine' are all real good, under-appreciated movies.

Something foreign? 'I Saw the Devil' (great revenge film on par with Oldboy in terms of quality), '13 Assassins' (samurai film with a 45 minute battle), 'Man From Nowhere' (revenge film from Korea, fun movie), or 'Memories of Murder' (murder mystery that does everything right, the ending is haunting).

Anything by Kubrick. Personal favorites: 'Dr. Strangelove' and 'The Shining.'

If you want something newer and in English, 'Black Dynamite,' 'Cyrus' or 'Sunshine' are all real good, under-appreciated movies.

Something foreign? 'I Saw the Devil' (great revenge film on par with Oldboy in terms of quality), '13 Assassins' (samurai film with a 45 minute battle), 'Man From Nowhere' (revenge film from Korea, fun movie), or 'Memories of Murder' (murder mystery that does everything right, the ending is haunting).

training day
pimp.gif

Heat
Good Will Hunting
Unthinkable
Primer
Exit Through A Gift Shop
Dead Poets Society
Raging Bull
Pope of Greenwich Village
Blade

Back