world trade center
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
saving private ryan
castaway
the terminal
scent of a woman
american history x
american beauty

I like horror Movies. Watch "wrong TUrn 1" , " Wrong TUrn 2", and "Wrong Turn 3". All three films are about some college kids who get lost in the woods and then hunted down by flesh eating cannibal monster who hunt down humans and eat them up when they catch em. The cannibals run fast as heIl and are strognt oo so it's great actionm and THeir aim is on point too with the bow and arrow. U gotta see them movies if u have not already!

I like horror Movies. Watch "wrong TUrn 1" , " Wrong TUrn 2", and "Wrong Turn 3". All three films are about some college kids who get lost in the woods and then hunted down by flesh eating cannibal monster who hunt down humans and eat them up when they catch em. The cannibals run fast as heIl and are strognt oo so it's great actionm and THeir aim is on point too with the bow and arrow. U gotta see them movies if u have not already!

Eh...So many people will give you. Something relatively new that I never thought much about, but wathced anyway was the Adjustment Bureau. Very good and Enteraining.

Eh...So many people will give you. Something relatively new that I never thought much about, but wathced anyway was the Adjustment Bureau. Very good and Enteraining.

Back
Top Bottom