i thought my mouse was tripping
roll.gif
Caught!
laugh.gif
lol.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by 10eazye

A couple have been married for many years now and they get into a horrible car accident and the woman is severely hurt. The man goes to the hospital to see what the doctor has to say. The doctor says "You have good news and bad news". The man says "What's the bad news?". The doctor says "Well your wife is paralyzed from the neck down, you're going to have to feed her, wipe for her, bathe her, read to her, clothe her, drive her places, and push her in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. The man says "Oh my god that's horrible then what's the good news?". The doctor says "Naw I'm just kidding she died".

Thats a family guy joke! Peter being a doctor intern.

Nope actually it's a Jeff Foxworthy joke. If you haven't noticed but Family Guy isn't very original.

thought it was a gilbert gottfriend joke he told at hugh hefner's roast. well anyway, it's a classic joke.

i'll run with my usual joke i always post in these joke threads:

A man walks into his son's room. He tells his son, "Stop masturbating or you'll go blind." The son goes, "Over here Dad!"

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

mj joke but it's funny to me

So Farrah Fawcett dies, is in heaven, and meets the maker. He tells her she's lived a splendid life, done alot, was just an all around good human being, so he'll grant her any wish. She made a wish that all the children of earth were safe...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wrong but funny

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

A man walks into his son's room. He tells his son, "Stop masturbating or you'll go blind." The son goes, "Over here Dad!"
That's like the one where the guy goes to the doctor and the doctor says "you'll need to stop masturbating". "BecauseI'll go blind?" he says. "No, because I'm trying to examine you" said the doctor.

I posted this in the last joke thread:

What did the Mexican say when his house fell on him?
Spoiler [+]
Get off me, homes!

What did the Mexican say when his homework fell out the window?
Spoiler [+]
Come back, essay!

PS: I love Mexicans, so chill lol

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

That's like the one where the guy goes to the doctor and the doctor says "you'll need to stop masturbating". "Because I'll go blind?" he says. "No, because I'm trying to examine you" said the doctor.

haha..

So there's this guy that walks into a grocery store, and after a few minutes, he sees this woman in the produce aisle. She has a shopping cart full ofevery vegetable you can think of. Carrots, celery, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes, etc. Everything. The guy sort of looks at her from a distance, and then walks upto her, takes another look at her cart, and finally says,

"hey, you're single, right?"

the woman looks down at her cart, because she's sorta surprised, and then says back to the guy, "yeah, yeah i am.. how'd you know?"

and he says, "it's cause you're *#@@@# ugly."

what did the ocean say to the sand ................. nothin it waved

a bear, a lion and a pig, meets in the forest.
the bear said "if i roar in the forest of North America , the entire forest is shivering with FEAR".

the lion said," if i roar on the great plains of Africa , the entire Savannah is shivering with FEAR".

the pig say ," Big deal i only have to cough, and the entire PLANET sh^Ts itself."

Back
Top Bottom