NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

So was I the only one expecting a little more from this episode? I was literally waiting the whole episode for them to roast the cop. I was looking at the clock watching time tick away getting pissed. I could care less about Marcia outside the case.

Last episode (my favorite although I like them all) was directed by John Singleton. Put him back in the chair and let him cook

So was I the only one expecting a little more from this episode? I was literally waiting the whole episode for them to roast the cop. I was looking at the clock watching time tick away getting pissed. I could care less about Marcia outside the case.

Last episode (my favorite although I like them all) was directed by John Singleton. Put him back in the chair and let him cook
Ep was blatantly titled "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" :lol: What you expected?

Went from a Johnnie centric ep to a Marcia centric one. Furhman gets roasted next ep.

Ep was blatantly titled "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" :lol: What you expected?

Went from a Johnnie centric ep to a Marcia centric one. Furhman gets roasted next ep.

I never look at episode titles lol. I almost never watch previews for the next episode. I don't even come into this thread until I watch the episode. So I had no idea it was going to be Marcia centric. All I knew was the racist cop was going to take the stand so naturally I thought that's where the episode's focus would be

Last edited:
Even though it might not interest you, Marcia Clark and the coverage she received was a huge part of this case.

Darden was there tryin to catch her everytime she fell :lol: Nobody gave marcia a break. This show is on fire right now..Is tuesday here yet?

30 min 
pimp.gif

Idk why i was amazed by that as of text messages don't exist
laugh.gif
probably because it went to live TV
I just had this conversation with a friend of mine...talking about how we use to write letters and sticking it females we was talking to lockers 
laugh.gif

kids these days got it made when it comes to communication

:lol: Runkle as Dershowitz being the genius of misdirection behind the scenes, teaching a class while helping the case :lol:

Faxing speculation to create reasonable doubt. Madness.

Back
Top Bottom