NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

"What you up to, Bob? Why you half steppin?"

"I don't know what that means"

roll.gif

Like F. Lee said Darden" took the bait, and it was a bad decsion"

But when he put the gloves on" O.J. went into full actor mode", according to Carl Douglas

Last edited:
How is the prosecution this dumb?

Marcia should've immediately took over at that point of the sidebar or at least should've been a part of it.

Last edited:
As far as acting goes, Schwimmer was strong with the scene asking about other suspects. He seemed desperate for it. AC was no help :lol:

It says a lot about the cops not considering any other suspect when OJ hires a lawyer for his son days after.

Marcia's little this how the cops would have to frame OJ did not sway me. All it means is they didn't frame him that way. Left out how the M.E. and others could've been in on it.

The little to no blood on the bronco still trips me out for that gruesome of a killing....

and I've always wondered....why aint no one other than Nicole's sister, Fay
eyes.gif
 and possibly Kris....came forward and say good about Nicole? Like no other friends, no nothing.

Am i tripping or did those gloves fit perfectly fine?
A glove is suppose to slip on your hand snugly not struggle over your palm to your fingers.

Best way to test is if you can squeeze the finger tips of the glove and touch the person's fingers.

Last edited:
Wouldn't blood make glove shrink a little? Plus he had on another pair of latex joints, and It's cool that marcia has enough respect for Darden not to contradict him in front of the court.

Man I'm watching the episode from last week now.

That Rick James line had me weak.
laugh.gif

Suprised and disappointed there hasn't been a gif of OJ's double take when he saw Marcia's new hairdo.

Back
Top Bottom