NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

It was cool to hear a martin reference in there. Would it be so hard to get the people two tvs? Sheesh.

Last edited:
American Crime Story: Martin v. Seinfeld.
If Twitter was around in 1995, this would be a legitimate discussion. 
laugh.gif

Had no idea even the jury got a piece of the circus that was the OJ trial. 
laugh.gif

Black people wanted Martin, White people wanted Seinfeld. Then they cut to OJ telling a Seinfeld joke. 
laugh.gif

When OJ bombed the mock trial. "We scuffled around sometimes
smile.gif
." 
laugh.gif

The Dancing Ito's 
laugh.gif

I think everyone can agree that Ito lost control of the trial

How dare they try and compare Martin to Seinfeld?!?!

That handshake scene [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Johnnie directing traffic making sure he didn't miss a single person's hand on the defense team

8 for 8. This show is gold. I need this series on Blu Ray with behind the scenes ****, maps, real interviews, the works. $59.95 that ************ :lol:

OJ yelling at Johnnie for putting him on hold might be the A1 moment of the series, and that's saying something. :rofl:

The fear in all their eyes when he was rehearsing with that fake Marcia. :lol: They were TERRIFIED. He wouldn't have lasted 4 seconds with her. She would have destroyed him.

Those Furhman tapes. :wow: :smh:

How stunning it was they were so close to a mistrial. Imagine having to start that all over again.

The Dream Team's methods revolved every single detail of how it was done, not that it was actually done. They didn't care one single bit they all knew he did it, they just wanted to bust the LAPD for not collecting evidence properly, and discrediting everybody that worked on the case, and flat out dismissed all the blood/DNA that only could be there from OJ being at the scene. Nicole and Ron's blood are in his Bronco, the case shoulda been over right then and there. :lol: :lol: They were brilliant getting everything turned around. Hell, at this point, 2 of his lawyers believe he did it and just aren't leaving because it would make them the ones that got him locked up for life. I have no idea what F Lee thinks, or if he even cares. :lol:

Lol at last nights episode

Arguing Martin vs Seinfield when clearly it's Martin >

Then I started dying when one of the GOAT lines of all time was said

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom