NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Homegirl Tracey leaped over that thing like Gail Devers 
laugh.gif

'I pray to sweet baby black Jesus you put me on hold one more time, negro' :rofl:

Clark would've ate him alive on the stand, he probably would've threatened her or even jumped over the stand.

And did anyone else peep what the writers did at the beginning? All the blacks were voting to watch Martin and all the whites voted to watch seinfeld, then they cut to oj telling a story from seinfeld. Crafty implication. That's why I don't like watching stuff with people that talk during the show and don't pay attention.

The jurors were really treated like prisoners.

Last edited:
Most ridiculous/funniest episode yet. Loved that shot at the Kardashians coming out of Rob of all people :lol: those were missed the past few weeks.

Tonight's episode puts me back in that "do people enjoy this as a drama or find it utterly ridiculous" sentiment.

Last edited:

Was Dennis Fung really such a disaster on the stand?

Oh, yes, he really was, except that Barry Scheck’s takedown lasted for two weeks. From Jeffrey Toobin’s The Run of His Life:

Large purple blotches that looked like bruises began to appear under Fung’s eyes. First Fung said he was sure that he never collected evidence with his bare hands; then he wasn’t sure. First he was positive that he hadn’t collected any evidence until the coroner’s representatives had left the scene; then, after seeing a video, Fung conceded that he had. . . . At least some of these flaws could be attributed to the LAPD’s underfunding of its Scientific Investigative Division (and undertraining of its personnel), but whatever the reasons, the failures reflected on the prosecution’s case against O.J. Simpson. It was a brilliant— and devastating— cross-examination.

When one of Simpson’s “material witness” poker buddies jokes, “DNA, whatever that is,” the writers are trying to give us an idea of what DNA was to a public in a Blockbuster-video, pre–C.S.I. era. It was only in 1987 when the first person was convicted of a crime based on DNA evidence. Even though Marcia Clark emphasizes the 1 in 170 million statistic, exactly what DNA is and why it was so damning was not ingrained in culture, and her “many, many more times” more accurate than a fingerprint analogy just wasn’t good enough. Of Scheck, she wrote in her memoir:

Not only did I find Scheck’s performance intellectually dishonest, I considered him by far the most obnoxious lawyer in that courtroom. And that’s saying a lot. Scheck’s treatment of Dennis Fung was deplorable. … He knew he was going up against a witness who was easy pickings, someone from whom he could have extracted every concession he wanted, with kindness. And yet he set upon Fung like a common bully, jabbing a stubby finger in his face and screaming “Liar!”

Did that handshakes actually go down?

Last edited:
Cot damn, a 2 week takedown :smh: Even I would begin to feel sorry for him.

'I pray to sweet baby black Jesus you put me on hold one more time, negro' :rofl:

Clark would've ate him alive on the stand, he probably would've threatened her or even jumped over the stand.

And did anyone else peep what the writers did at the beginning? All the blacks were voting to watch Martin and all the whites voted to watch seinfeld, then they cut to oj telling a story from seinfeld. Crafty implication. That's why I don't like watching stuff with people that talk during the show and don't pay attention.

The jurors were really treated like prisoners.
Yeah I caught that.

It's funny cuz I as a black man knew the exact ep he was talking about :lol:

Love Martin too though :smokin

Last edited:
The tip line that pulled in the Fuhrman tapes.

This really existed and was established very early on in the case as a “ludicrous stunt of establishing an 800 number for tips to help them identify the real killer.” Robert Shapiro, according to Toobin, “gave callers the option of pressing 4 if they wanted to retain his services.” The tapes belonged to a woman in North Carolina, and Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey ended up going to rural North Carolina to retrieve them.
:rofl: :rofl: at Shapiro having #4 as an option for people to retain his services
And :pimp: at Cochran and Bailey flying to rural North Carolina for the tape

This episode was straight comedy.
laugh.gif

Pops telling Lionel he had no life.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Tracy.
devil.gif

Ole girl looked like she was getting ready for the 100m hurdles at breakfast.
laugh.gif

The tip line that pulled in the Fuhrman tapes.

This really existed and was established very early on in the case as a “ludicrous stunt of establishing an 800 number for tips to help them identify the real killer.” Robert Shapiro, according to Toobin, “gave callers the option of pressing 4 if they wanted to retain his services.” The tapes belonged to a woman in North Carolina, and Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey ended up going to rural North Carolina to retrieve them.
:rofl: :rofl: at Shapiro having #4 as an option for people to retain his services
And :pimp: at Cochran and Bailey flying to rural North Carolina for the tape

My man Rob stay hustling :rofl:

I noticed that they showed the clip of the Dancing Itos. Lance Ito reportedly liked the Dancing Itos bit in real life.

I didn't know that Biggie Smalls' old man was a juror on the O.J. trial. 
laugh.gif

vlcsnap-2016-03-23-01h34m04s572.png

vlcsnap-2016-03-23-01h37m06s479.png

Back
Top Bottom