This thing is going to kill at the Oscars: it's snatching everything available
That and the FX series. OJ aint gonna see a penny from either one 
roll.gif

and I did....
mean.gif
   It is one of the most messed up things I've ever read
BRUH! 
sick.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Hammer_(1987)
 At the height of this operation in April 1988, 1,453 people were arrested by one thousand police officers in South Central Los Angeles (now South Los Angeles) in a single weekend.[sup][1][/sup]

According to the LA Times, August 1, 1988 featured a large-scale raid by 88 LAPD officers on "two apartment buildings on the corner of 39th Street and Dalton Avenue ...

It was an all-out search for drugs and a massive show of force designed to deliver a strong message to the gangs." Police caused massive property damage (including smashed furniture, holes punched in walls, and destruction of family photos) and sprayed graffiti  messages such as "LAPD Rules" and "Rollin' 30s  Die." In addition, "Dozens of residents from the apartments and surrounding neighborhood were rounded up.

Many were humiliated or beaten, but none was charged with a crime. The raid netted fewer than six ounces of marijuana  and less than an ounce of cocaine." In 2001, Officer Todd Parrick said in retrospect, "We weren't just searching for drugs. We were delivering a message that there was a price to pay for selling drugs and being a gang member."[sup][3][/sup]

By 1990 over 50,000 people had been arrested in raids.[sup][4][/sup]  During this period, the LAPD  arrested more young black men and women at any period of time since the Watts riots  of 1965. Despite the large number of arrests, in April 1988, there were only 60 felony  arrests, and charges were only filed in 32 instances.[sup][5][/sup]  Disputing that figure, Chief Gates has said that charges were filed on 70% of the suspects arrested.
Sickening man 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Then those fools have the nerve to wonder why people think about them the way they do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked at lunch and they are definitely on the WatchESPN app (Comcast provider) under the Original Entertainment section. I believe on the tab labeled "Replays" is where I saw them. I played the beginning on part 5 just to make sure it would play too.

Phone or tablet, but you can go to WatchESPN and watch it on a laptop or computer monitor. I have a 32" TV hooked up to my laptop for streaming purposes in the office and it works fine. Chromecast should be able to bring it up on a TV as well. 

Last edited:
Before I was wondering how you could talk about OJ for so many days, but they encapsulate OJ and the eras.

OJ, talk about a sell out :smh:

He really said the Reginald Denny beating was senseless and was the worse thing he ever seen, but saw nothing wrong w/ what happened to Rodney King. Wild.

I caught that and :smh:

Reckless on so many fronts. Even OJ's rich white "friends" and agents/business partners.

Talking about, they hoped he didn't speak in slang for his ABC roles. And later, saying that, "that type of behavior" (OJ playfully cheating) wasn't welcomed on the golf course. Man, what? :smh:

:smh:

Very powerful documentary especially contextualizing the racial atmosphere at the time and how isn't hasn't changed a damn bit.

Those old Racist LAPD cops still bigoted and small minded in 2016. Crazy too me they don't even hide that ignorance.

That was one of the main things that stood out. It was just so much more outright then. You could tell where Bratton stood.

Marcus Allen and Nicole Simpson?! :wow:

Juice did it man. He really ****** did it.

I think so

Marcia Clark is ugly af

I didn't realize how bad she was until I've heard about her recent comments where she's blaming everyone else but the prosecution team.

OJs first wife looks like lebrons wife Savannah. :wow:

She actually looked good depending on the hairstyle back then

SMH at how dumb the original murder trial jurors were.

you really found OJ not guilty to get back at the LAPD for Rodney King? seriously?

oj gettin 33 years for that **** in vegas
sick.gif
them folks always gon make sure they have the last laugh

SMH at how dumb the original murder trial jurors were.

you really found OJ not guilty to get back at the LAPD for Rodney King? seriously?
mean.gif
and ****** were happy to take this tom *** ***** in with open arms
laugh.gif

There were rumors of Nicole and Marcus Allen getting it in back in the day but this series just confirmed it for me. Wild.

I just used Chromecast and watched it on my TV.

I can't believe they let furhman on the doc too, smh.

That footage of young Johnny in is twenties :wow:

Rep to whoever posted that Douglas interview

You can use the ESPN app with chrome cast?!? I'm drinking and binge watching the last 3 episodes tonight. Episode 2 was powerful

Before last night, the only time I ever heard about Marcus Allen and Nicole was in the Eminem song "Role Model".

kvpaw.gif

Last edited:
Man there was too much blood at the crime scene only for there to be little specs here and there inside and outside the Bronco.

This whole case still fascinates me.

i want to binge 3 to 5 but i kind of want to watch it live with america. the nations reactions have been great as this doc has progressed. so much in depth of not just the trial portion but setting the tone with what was happening in los angeles. so much corruption :smh:

Man there was too much blood at the crime scene only for there to be little specs here and there inside and outside the Bronco.

Exactly.

If he murdered them up like that, there is no way he drove the bronco away. 

He said he had help, that person must've either did the killing or drove the Bronco, because you can't kill like that and drive away in that Bronco and leave 3 drops man.

The glove being planted, no way in hell, Mark wouldn't have any reason to do it, it's easy to tell (normally) that whoever murdered those folks, was going to get caught.

Watching Part 3 now.

Same

That's the thing.   I've always wondered about this...

that girls head was practically cut off... if you pull off that kind of crime. two people. there would be blood everywhere.

idk if OJ at 40 with bad knees could've pulled it off and not had just specks... but then again idk. that's what I think draws people to this case. Other than the celebrity component.

Back
Top Bottom