NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Friend of a friend told me a funny story about some dude running down on Marcus Allen a couple of years back about a girl and after hearing Freddie Gibbs say Marcus Allen just had a kid recently. Should have known them OJ/Marcus/Nicole love triangle rumors were true, because he still out in them LA streets putting it down. :lol:

Same District Attorney office that handled Rodney King's case, handled OJs. I remember all my OG's talking about how the they let OJ off, because they ****** up that Rodney King trial, interesting seeing people still convinced of that today and discussing that that might have been a possibility.

Documentary is 2/2...**** been real, but next part it's about to get realer.

I think that they were afraid of riots in the more affluent communities had oj gone down. LA would still be burning if oj had been convicted.

Now that I think back on all those supporters, I don't think they were really consciously saying 'he didn't do it' as they were saying 'give us a break, you owe it to us'.

Last edited:
Watching part 3 and furhman and lange start it off lying "after we found nicole dead, we jumped oj's gate to check on him, he could've been in there dead'

So glad they brought up the Marcus Allen situation, when they asked the one guy about it he said "no comment" I knew he didn't want to say anything out of respect for him and oj's relationship.

The comment the old white ceo of hertz said when he took oj to places he'd never be able to go to, it's true at that time in the late 70's early 80's the race climate was still a big deal especially with older white men brought up where bigots were accepted.

I Hope they go into the fact that Nicole had a seriously Coke problem towards the end.

It's crazy to me was the one cop said if they were able to use the choke hold then the Rodney King situation would of never happened

OJ shunned black culture but, he sure as hell accepted his role, in the original roots movie from the 70s.

To many docile and absent minded black folks nowadays. It's like, they allow some of these white people to railroad them. They accept that mess. Won't put that sickness on me!
Not singling you out but how many Black people in the entertainment business said the same thing, yet are currently dancing for DISNEY/ABC/VIACOM/FOX/TURNER....

Large checks and the promise of a carefree life, have the ability to silence any noise

Man the look on OJ's face when he was interviewed by ______  _______ after the Nicole beating..

Dude was singing OJ"s praises "he is well involved in business and OJ doesn't want to say anything so I will but he owns Honey Baked Ham, Ramada Inns', he does Hertz" etc....OJ was just sitting there with his thumb in his mouth with that **** grin like, 'Man, I got him right where I want him, he had the eyes of someone who thought he could get away with anything.

No wonder he thought he could murder and walk.

Even the ****** Reporter said "if OJ was black this **** wouldn't have happened, he would have been rammed off the road, dragged from the truck and had the **** beat out of him with a club, but because he transcended race he got a motorcade. I've covered so many of these things and this was not normal Police Procedure"

Crazy episode. That 911 tape where OJ was screaming that she was doing coke and sucking that dude off with the kids upstairs was crazy

they didn't use much footage of mark Fuhrman on pt2 but the small amount that they did use had me highly irritated.

dude sooooooo smug bruh. he's one of "those types" that don't hafta even say a word and you kno exactly where they stand.

looked like he needed his *** whooped...

Back
Top Bottom