NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

If he was a white man who got off back in '95 he would be living lavish right now.

Truth.

The Heir to the DuPont Family (15 Billion Dollar family from the movie Foxcatcher, and connected to the Rockerfeller's and Vanderbilt's) ..confessed to raping his 3 year old daughter....and got his 8 year prison sentences suspended because the judge said he wouldn't "fair well" in prison.

"In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter,after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[5] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV

Of course he wasn't as big a celebrity as OJ...but dude eased back into society without a scratch...and was later accused of also molesting his son. The DA decided not to move forward.

'Merica :smh:

Anyone notice how the only people in the doc who said he was guilty were members of the dominant society or "cornball brothas" who had a vendetta against OJ.

• The former cop who only dates white women and cries only when he sees dead white women.
  • The "cornball brother" pastor.
  • The former agent.
  • The white liberal legal analyst.
  • The SWS Goldman family.
  • White "Former" friends

All these "friends" have a fairy tales of OJ admitting he did it or have special info that proves he did it. All are relying on anecdotal evidence to fuel their hate for the man. The producers even allowed his former agent to just make up a story of how he was in the back yard smoking weed and admitted only to HIM that he did it. :lol:

This same agent knowing he did it remained hanging on to him like the leech he was. He was the first one at his house stealing all his stuff and even took his damn Heisman :smh:

That's EXACTLY what I took away from this. That story the agent made was BS. Dude was the one that stole all of OJ's prized memorabilia. And OJ was lied to and told that the stolen memorabilia was at the telly....by the dude who ended up recording the incident and selling the tape to TMZ for $120K.

Dude knew OJ was coming to Vegas for a wedding. Set that situation up. Played middle man...Gassed OJ to come get his sht back....while secretly recording it. And ended up snitching for immunity and selling the tape for $120K.

OJ got involved with some truly slimy people. AC and his man with the raspy voice seemed to be the only people that cared/believed about him...and he stopped ****** with them for these leeches.

Last edited:
I mean that's what happens when you play a role, actors attract actors. Dudes just pretending to be cool with you when it's all good.

man OJ get's no sympathy from me

I can understand this sentiment entirely. OJ wasn't a good person who abused his former wife, but fair is fair. Him being a idiot and a sellout is not a good enough reason he should be rotting in jail right now.

As a black man living in America its hard not to empathize with the injustice in his situation. It's the reason so many black people supported him back in '94-'95. As a whole black folks never really rock with OJ like that, but we wanted to see justice. He was being railroaded by the same racist system that locks up good brothers and sisters everyday. Hopefully OJ dumb self learns his lesson in jail.

On a side note.... Reading about project hammer is disgusting. 1,400+ black men and women got hauled off to jail in one weekend!!? Black people are still affected by this crap in 2016. Its messed up man.

One thing I remember way back from watching this stuff is that OJ's defense lawyers cost him $50k per day. 

He also signed autographs daily charging $25 per signature. He did more than 2,000 most days.

Damn, didn't know AC was a top 5 pick in the NFL draft to the Bills the year after OJ was drafted to the Bills. Them dudes went to the same High School, College and drafted to the same team a year apart.

Crazy.

"I never, ever made a ho stay, but I'm down with Dre like A.C. is down with O.J."

OJ gave three completely different answers to how he cut his finger :smh:

OJ didn't want to do the lie detector test bc "he would be honest but he has had dreams of killing her" :smh:

Y'all dude's are on something obsessed with the cut on his finger :lol: Son could've have 12 different stories. At this point I'm thinking it's a distraction to make the suspicious unintelligent focus on that.

I meat a cut on a finger for a murder with a knife where he was suppose to being wearing gloves. So he either took it off to drop that glove or easnt wearing it at all which leaves you with more questions. He faces a grown man and woman and left with a cut on his finger.

Last edited:
Didn't they find a knife buried at ojs property last year? Or like a police officer had it framed?

Was it ever said if there was the same type cut or tear in the gloves?

Also, was that blood to the left of the footprints determined to be OJ's?

Last edited:
im starting to get pissed...where the hell are we supposed to watch this?

i don't have any of the providers to watch it on watch espn app...

no links online...???? info??

the forensics for Goldman suggest a struggle and oj has only a small cut on his finger , how you murk 2 people with a glove and get a tiny scratch on your finger .

Back
Top Bottom