NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Y'all slandering Fred Goldman for being angry? Man...
mean.gif
the thought of having to bury my brutalized and murdered son and have his assailant high step out the courtroom
sick.gif
right?  sympathy for OJ, 
pimp.gif
's for slimy lawyers, meanwhile the family of the dead need to get over it?

Last edited:
Goldman deserved to be angry, nobody denying him that. But to still have all this aggression 20 years later is OD. Like how the Charleston families forgive within 24 hours, but Goldman still boiling 20 years later? Put that hate somewhere else. 

Umm, OJ was spotted dumping a bag, of probably the bloody clothes in a dumpster at the airport. He killed them and dumped the clothes and probably the murder weapon in the same place as the knife.
Where are the witnesses who saw him dumping clothes?

I got no problem wit Papa Goldman being angry. If someone took my son away from me, I would probably carry that anger around for the rest of my life.

I just wanted to know why was the dad even at the LV trial for OJ. Literally had nothing to do with him. :lol:

That one "friend" saying it was offensive for black people to celebrate his innocence while white people were upset :stoneface: :rofl: :smokin

Last edited:
I'm convinced OJ smashed that Celia chick when she was talking about the OJ effect :lol:

I sorta felt bad for OJ while watching part 5 man...

You talking about the reporter who did the write ups on him?

Yea she definitely got OJ'd, and d'ed up.
So did Wendy Williams, I don't think he hit Wendy, but he def could have.
Dude walked in Wendy's office and she hated him, he wasn't there 30 minutes and Wendy was like "I like you, how can I like you"

Celia definitely got served, and for OJ to feel like he could call her and say he did it and seek consule from her like "me doing it just means I really must've loved her right?"

It's like the dude from Hertz, OJ used to play him the same way when calling him on the phone for advice and would say almost verbatim "I feel like you're my counselor"

I know a guy like OJ, childhood friend, was good at everything and my parents hated him and loved him.
Hated him because he spend the night and steal from us when we'd give him anything.
Loved him because he was charming AF.

He just got out of Prison in Feb this year, finished a 16 year bid.

Last edited:
Goldman deserved to be angry, nobody denying him that. But to still have all this aggression 20 years later is OD. Like how the Charleston families forgive within 24 hours, but Goldman still boiling 20 years later? Put that hate somewhere else. 

Really?

Anyways...I was :lol: @ the judge casually sipping her big gulp before giving the verdict in LV.

Part 5 was absolutely INSANE. I'm still trying to process what I watched.

Anyways...I was
laugh.gif
@ the judge casually sipping her big gulp before giving the verdict in LV.
That was def Hilarious, especially  knowing what was coming 
laugh.gif

Oj Like 

While she was spitting out the years he about to do

Last edited:
Really?

Anyways...I was :lol: @ the judge casually sipping her big gulp before giving the verdict in LV.

It really was man

Rockingham tear down and stashing goods
OJ in FL foolishness
Sports memorabilia guys
Agent shadiness

So much stuff man.

Really?

:smh: at OJ rapping and painting himself whiteface :smh: it was brilliant on ESPNs part to show that while having young OJ talking about having to be yourself in the bwckground.

:rofl: judge wilin for taking a sip of her big gulp before giving OJs verdict.

:lol: at Goldman's dad being at OJs LV hearing.

It really was man

OJ in FL foolishness
Sports memorabilia guys
Agent shadiness

So much stuff man.
Part of me felt bad for him man. But then he goes and sends his agent to reenter the yard with a camera tryna capture the "right moment" when OJ was taking his flag down. :lol:

:smh: at how much weight his daughter put on man.

Part of me felt bad for him man. But then he goes and sends his agent to reenter the yard with a camera tryna capture the "right moment" when OJ was taking his flag down. :lol:

That flag lowering was wild. Even tried to add some tears :lol:

It really was man

OJ in FL foolishness
Sports memorabilia guys
Agent shadiness

So much stuff man.

I forgot about that! Setting up his agent to be the paparazzi :rofl: and trying to squeeze out tears when folding the flag.

His fall from grace, documented like this, is something I've NEVER seen in my life.

He just been holding out for that payday. I bet if he would got the money from the civil case, he would have disappeared by now.

Ron was probably sliding his old man some extra cash on the low from all his drug dealing. Old man probably miss that extra spending money.

Back
Top Bottom