NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

The theatrics of the glove fitting can't be topped. 
laugh.gif

hope oj is freed next year....... muder trial he was found not guilty........... if he killed someone he has to answer to his maker, or whatever he believes in

My thoughts on the documentary —

First off, truly an incredible documentary. I am 25 years old and didn't know all of the stuff about how loved OJ was and how he "wasn't black...he was OJ." And then it reversed during the trial.

My opinions on the case —

+ I think it's obvious OJ was guilty. It seemed like 95% of the case pointed to that, but the prosecution really screwed up and didn't do themselves any favors.

+ When OJ told the reporter for the book (or whatever it was) "if I did it...I would have gone this way, etc. etc." 
eek.gif

+ Ron Goldman was (and still is) a weirdo.

+ Never knew about Nicole Simpson and Marcus Allen.

+ OJ, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting and disgusting people of all-time.

+ Mark Fuhrman though 
mean.gif
 dude is awful.

+ The craziest thing about this — to my knowledge, there has never been another suspect really looked into. The case is technically still an open case.

+ Cochran — not someone I'd want to have a beer with, but, damn he was good at his job.

+ I was not a fan of the jury. The one lady said "I was gone for 266 nights...I wanted to get home." ...then why sign up...? You knew it was going to be long. It's like she's saying "me getting home was more important than taking time to figure out the murders." In addition, the older lady was awful too.

+ I agree with the judge throwing the book at OJ after the kidnapping/robbery. OJ got played by the same system that he played.

Overall, totally lived up to the hype. Was brilliant.

Documentary was straight. Not better than the drama from an entertainment aspect. I feel like they only said it wasn't about the trial after the show was being developed. I feel like a nice chunk of it was the trial.

First off, truly an incredible documentary. I am 25 years old and didn't know all of the stuff about how loved OJ was and how he "wasn't black...he was OJ." And then it reversed during the trial.

+ I think it's obvious OJ was guilty. It seemed like 95% of the case pointed to that, but the prosecution really screwed up and didn't do themselves any favors.
+ When OJ told the reporter for the book (or whatever it was) "if I did it...I would have gone this way, etc. etc." :wow:
+ OJ, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting and disgusting people of all-time.
+ Mark Fuhrman though :smh:  dude is awful.
+ The craziest thing about this — to my knowledge, there has never been another suspect really looked into. The case is technically still an open case.
+ Cochran — not someone I'd want to have a beer with, but, damn he was good at his job.
+ I was not a fan of the jury. The one lady said "I was gone for 266 nights...I wanted to get home." ...then why sign up...? You knew it was going to be long. It's like she's saying "me getting home was more important than taking time to figure out the murders." In addition, the older lady was awful too.
+ I agree with the judge throwing the book at OJ after the kidnapping/robbery. OJ got played by the same system that he played.

Well said

I'd have a beer with Johnnie tho

The goldmans were awarded 8.5 mill in punitive damages from OJ, but only got 300 thousand out of it. I'm sure that's why he's still around.

Like someone said a page or so back, if Goldman would have gotten all of the bread and not just a few hundred k, then he'd be out the picture for sure

And as for the music video, never knew he did all that

Never knew anything about his Vegas shenanigans until this documentary, except for the robbery

OJ is a savage

when ojs agent told him while high, if nicole didnt answer the door with a knife she would still be alive :x

this is one of the best docs i have ever seen. very well done and thoroughly details. i wish they added some of the tv clips while the bronco chase happened. there was live sports and programs were interrupted while the chase was hapenning.

+ When OJ told the reporter for the book (or whatever it was) "if I did it...I would have gone this way, etc. etc." :wow:
+ Mark Fuhrman though :smh:  dude is awful.

Well said

I'd have a beer with Johnnie tho

Yea I def would have a beer with Johnnie. Dont see what it is to dislike about Johnnie. He was damn good criminal defense attorney and had a clear picture of how the world works.

I aint tripping off the jurors either. 266 Days is a long time to live with all that information. Other lady saying it was payback... I totally understand. Dont make it right but living through all the injustice, I could see it impacting the decision making, prosecutors not handling business also leads to not guilty being the right outcome.

How could you agree with OJ getting that time for that vegas crime tho? I mean I can understand an opinion that he got what he deserved for being all around scumbag but I disagree with him getting 33 years for that. He didn't play the system the first time around either IMO. He did exactly what any other person pleading not guilty of a crime would do. His pockets was just deep enough to get that dream team. He had a lot of thingS line up for him for as LAPD, jurors and location as well.

Back
Top Bottom