NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.

69AB52E45E0747949229831C4F6911F8.gif

Things can never be civil on NT just a bunch of big ego's clashing via the internet this just shows the separatism apparent in the world we live in.

Things can never be civil on NT just a bunch of big ego's clashing via the internet this just shows the separatism apparent in the world we live in.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by GaryOak

False. I TRIED to prove God wrong many times. I questioned his freedom that he gave us. 
I was never influenced.

You're really confused. I did believe god existed.

Theres a difference between believing and accepting.

You're trying to find every little way to downplay me.
Yes exactly influence. Never influenced? sthuwts. Not really you just come off as a prick trying to tell ppl someone imaginary friend is there to comfort them and that we're just avoiding him when it's you that's confused. If seriously believe this crock then you're crazy especially when there are so many other religions that promise the same thing or more. Chistbrainwashing is a religion.

We'll see when it all comes to an end.
That goes to everyone. I did my job. Everything else is up to you.
Whats really sad is that you cant have a decent argument since you have to actually flame/bash someone.

It really shows that you talk the same way outside 
tired.gif

I'll be praying for you. No sarcasm/trying to be funny. 

False. I TRIED to prove God wrong many times. I questioned his freedom that he gave us. 
I was never influenced.

You're really confused. I did believe god existed.

Theres a difference between believing and accepting.

You're trying to find every little way to downplay me.
Yes exactly influence. Never influenced? sthuwts. Not really you just come off as a prick trying to tell ppl someone imaginary friend is there to comfort them and that we're just avoiding him when it's you that's confused. If seriously believe this crock then you're crazy especially when there are so many other religions that promise the same thing or more. Chistbrainwashing is a religion.

Whats really sad is that you cant have a decent argument since you have to actually flame/bash someone.

tired.gif

When you were born was believing your choice? Or did someone tell you to believe? Superstitions ftl...
My choice.
Anton - You cant teach someone whos not willing to learn. Going to Church doesnt make you a Christian, by the way.

Dont sign your soul away to any religion. Sign your heart to God. A God that loves his childrens. 

So when he killed the first born children of everyone in egypt that was about loving children right?

Exodus:12:29-30 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

I'm sure you'll skip over this post tho since it does ask a valid question.

When you were born was believing your choice? Or did someone tell you to believe? Superstitions ftl...
My choice.
Anton - You cant teach someone whos not willing to learn. Going to Church doesnt make you a Christian, by the way.

Dont sign your soul away to any religion. Sign your heart to God. A God that loves his childrens. 

So when he killed the first born children of everyone in egypt that was about loving children right?

Exodus:12:29-30 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

Originally Posted by Manglor

My choice.

If you really want the answer, i will explain. 
In Revelations, there will be an Anti-Christ that will fool MANY people. He will perform miracles if front of the world.

Just like the pharaohs magician in Egypt during that time.

Now, God tells Moses to go to Egypt and to tell the pharaoh to free his people (which were slaves in Egypt). He gives him a staff and powers to show the pharaoh that

God is almighty.

Moses and his brother, Aaron, goes to the pharaoh and tells to let his people go.

The pharaoh doesnt even take this into consideration.

So Moses shows a miracle from God. He grabs his rod/stick/staff, and throws it into the floor and it turns into a serpent (To prove that his God is real)

However, the pharaohs magicians throw there staffs/sticks and they become into serpents.

God then shows whos power is greater. He makes Moses serpent eat and kill all the other serpents that the magicians/sorcerers created. 

After this, the pharaoh becomes more cold hearted. So God does 10 miracles to break the pharaohs heart.

1.Moses strikes his staff to the water and river and it all turns into blood. All the fish were killed and the citizens couldnt drink from the blood.

The magicians however were able to do the same thing (With the help of Satan)

Pharaoh doesnt free Gods people since his magicians did the same thing. 

Because of this, God is forced to go to plague #2.

2.God creates millions and frogs to roam every where and its disgusting. 

Pharaoh gives up and tells Moses and Aaron that he will free Gods people.

God kills every frog. When pharaoh sees all the dead frogs, he refuses to free Gods people.

Gods goes to plague #3.

3.God tells moses to stretch out his rod to the dust. Then, trillions of lice starts growing and coming on man and beast.

Pharaohs magicians try to do the same thing, but they cant.  Pharaoh still refuses to free Gods people.

God goes to #4.

4.God sends flies to roam all over Egypt everywhere. Pharaoh tells Moses to tell God to stop and that he will free Gods people. 

God sends the flies away but when he does, Pharaoh changes his mind, again.

5.God kills every livestock. Every cattle, chicken, horse, donkey, etc. dies. Pharaohs still refuses.

6.Boils. Every man and beast grew boils all around their body and faces. Pharaohs magicians couldnt even stand up to Moses because of the boils.

The pharaohs still refuses.

*NOTE, IF YOU NOTICE, EACH ONE KEEPS GETTING WORSE*

7.God makes it hail and it strikes everywhere. God also causes fire with the hail.

Pharaoh tells Moses he will free the people. Moses ask God to stop, God stops the hail and fire.

However, the pharaoh changes his mind again.

8.Locust swarm the earth and there was complete darkness. Same with #7 of pharaoh changing his mind again, etc.

9. Complete darkness. Now this lasted for 3 days. I dont even need to explain. Like #7, pharaoh lies saying he will free the people but he didnt.

Now, God moves to his LAST judgment. 

10.God says he will kill the first born. However, God tells HIS people if you sprinkle blood and a clean/free lamb on their door, they will not die.

At midnight, the angel of death comes and kills the pharaohs first born and all his servants first born.

After this, the pharaoh finally gives in and frees Gods people. There is more like when Moses splits the sea in half and Moses and Gods people are walking,

Pharaoh decides to change his mind as his people are leaving. He sends his soldiers to kill all of them but as the soldiers are trying to walk across the split sea,

the sea crashes on them and kills them all.

Does that explain?

Do you understand? God gives his children FREEDOM. If pharaoh just listened to God, none of this would've happened.

He gave the pharaoh his freedom to make his own decisions. He warned him, too.

My choice.

If you really want the answer, i will explain. 
In Revelations, there will be an Anti-Christ that will fool MANY people. He will perform miracles if front of the world.

Just like the pharaohs magician in Egypt during that time.

Now, God tells Moses to go to Egypt and to tell the pharaoh to free his people (which were slaves in Egypt). He gives him a staff and powers to show the pharaoh that

God is almighty.

Moses and his brother, Aaron, goes to the pharaoh and tells to let his people go.

The pharaoh doesnt even take this into consideration.

So Moses shows a miracle from God. He grabs his rod/stick/staff, and throws it into the floor and it turns into a serpent (To prove that his God is real)

However, the pharaohs magicians throw there staffs/sticks and they become into serpents.

God then shows whos power is greater. He makes Moses serpent eat and kill all the other serpents that the magicians/sorcerers created. 

After this, the pharaoh becomes more cold hearted. So God does 10 miracles to break the pharaohs heart.

1.Moses strikes his staff to the water and river and it all turns into blood. All the fish were killed and the citizens couldnt drink from the blood.

The magicians however were able to do the same thing (With the help of Satan)

Pharaoh doesnt free Gods people since his magicians did the same thing. 

Because of this, God is forced to go to plague #2.

2.God creates millions and frogs to roam every where and its disgusting. 

Pharaoh gives up and tells Moses and Aaron that he will free Gods people.

God kills every frog. When pharaoh sees all the dead frogs, he refuses to free Gods people.

Gods goes to plague #3.

3.God tells moses to stretch out his rod to the dust. Then, trillions of lice starts growing and coming on man and beast.

Pharaohs magicians try to do the same thing, but they cant.  Pharaoh still refuses to free Gods people.

God goes to #4.

4.God sends flies to roam all over Egypt everywhere. Pharaoh tells Moses to tell God to stop and that he will free Gods people. 

God sends the flies away but when he does, Pharaoh changes his mind, again.

5.God kills every livestock. Every cattle, chicken, horse, donkey, etc. dies. Pharaohs still refuses.

6.Boils. Every man and beast grew boils all around their body and faces. Pharaohs magicians couldnt even stand up to Moses because of the boils.

The pharaohs still refuses.

*NOTE, IF YOU NOTICE, EACH ONE KEEPS GETTING WORSE*

7.God makes it hail and it strikes everywhere. God also causes fire with the hail.

Pharaoh tells Moses he will free the people. Moses ask God to stop, God stops the hail and fire.

However, the pharaoh changes his mind again.

8.Locust swarm the earth and there was complete darkness. Same with #7 of pharaoh changing his mind again, etc.

9. Complete darkness. Now this lasted for 3 days. I dont even need to explain. Like #7, pharaoh lies saying he will free the people but he didnt.

Now, God moves to his LAST judgment. 

10.God says he will kill the first born. However, God tells HIS people if you sprinkle blood and a clean/free lamb on their door, they will not die.

At midnight, the angel of death comes and kills the pharaohs first born and all his servants first born.

After this, the pharaoh finally gives in and frees Gods people. There is more like when Moses splits the sea in half and Moses and Gods people are walking,

Pharaoh decides to change his mind as his people are leaving. He sends his soldiers to kill all of them but as the soldiers are trying to walk across the split sea,

the sea crashes on them and kills them all.

Does that explain?

Do you understand? God gives his children FREEDOM. If pharaoh just listened to God, none of this would've happened.

He gave the pharaoh his freedom to make his own decisions. He warned him, too.

Originally Posted by calikev34

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.
I guess wind doesnt exist.
get the !$#$ outta here, you got that lame #!! line from Small Soldiers
Ol' Archer #!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you took me back, I KNEW I heard that somewhere

#Daps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.
I guess wind doesnt exist.
get the !$#$ outta here, you got that lame #!! line from Small Soldiers
Ol' Archer #!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you took me back, I KNEW I heard that somewhere

#Daps
laugh.gif

My choice.

Once again, I believe in God, and am not bashing that story, and not anti-religion, but your missing the point.
Everyone knows that story man...that's not at all what he was asking you.

He's asking how is it right to kill children, and make people suffer, even if someone is doing wrong.

So God promotes the idea of an eye for an eye then? If someone harms a member of my family it's perfectly fine for me to go and kill his family in return?

My choice.

Once again, I believe in God, and am not bashing that story, and not anti-religion, but your missing the point.

He's asking how is it right to kill children, and make people suffer, even if someone is doing wrong.

So God promotes the idea of an eye for an eye then? If someone harms a member of my family it's perfectly fine for me to go and kill his family in return?

tired.gif

Oh please, the ol' it's better to believe than not believe tactic.
grin.gif
Bashing? I'm done talking to you religious people as if your ideals are humane or worth respecting. It's like respecting a crack addict for their ideals. You don't know me man. Well damn I'm humbled maybe we can get together in real life and pray so it's more meaningful. No sarcasm/trying to be funny.

tired.gif

grin.gif
Bashing? I'm done talking to you religious people as if your ideals are humane or worth respecting. It's like respecting a crack addict for their ideals. You don't know me man. Well damn I'm humbled maybe we can get together in real life and pray so it's more meaningful. No sarcasm/trying to be funny.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

My choice.

I made a robot to go through a maze. I functioned it to always go left. But i also functioned it so it can choose where it wants to go even though it know that it needs to go left to pass the maze.
If he chooses a direction that isnt going to his left, I still have an answer to that direction to make it through the maze. It will be harder, though.

Do you really think all of this doing is only God? Have you forgot about Satan?

My choice.

I made a robot to go through a maze. I functioned it to always go left. But i also functioned it so it can choose where it wants to go even though it know that it needs to go left to pass the maze.
If he chooses a direction that isnt going to his left, I still have an answer to that direction to make it through the maze. It will be harder, though.

My choice.

Why don't you just answer the question he's trying to ask instead of saying all this stuff man. 
laugh.gif

He's talking about that SPECIFIC example of God causing the plagues and killing the children. Those were innocent children that weren't the people that had enslaved God's people, but yet he killed him. Instead of striking down Pharaoh and freeing his people himself, he killed innocent children and ruined the lives of innocent people. How is that just?

You're just avoiding discussion by bringing up dumb little examples.

My choice.

Why don't you just answer the question he's trying to ask instead of saying all this stuff man. 
laugh.gif

He's talking about that SPECIFIC example of God causing the plagues and killing the children. Those were innocent children that weren't the people that had enslaved God's people, but yet he killed him. Instead of striking down Pharaoh and freeing his people himself, he killed innocent children and ruined the lives of innocent people. How is that just?

You're just avoiding discussion by bringing up dumb little examples.

In short what my boy gary is saying is
Spoiler [+]
340x.gif

Why doesn't god just defeat the devil? Oh yeah maybe because I'd take out the whole fear tactic in chisitnaiy so then no one would be scared of thinking for themselves.

In short what my boy gary is saying is
Spoiler [+]
340x.gif

Why doesn't god just defeat the devil? Oh yeah maybe because I'd take out the whole fear tactic in chisitnaiy so then no one would be scared of thinking for themselves.

tired.gif

grin.gif
So accepting love is like being a crack addict?
You proved my point exactly. You're another person who really cant stand in an argument 
laugh.gif

Let me guess, you argue with mommy on why you have to clean your room? 
laugh.gif

Im done with you. You made your choice. Dont even bother responding back.

1fzfk.jpg

tired.gif

grin.gif
So accepting love is like being a crack addict?
You proved my point exactly. You're another person who really cant stand in an argument 
laugh.gif

Let me guess, you argue with mommy on why you have to clean your room? 
laugh.gif

Im done with you. You made your choice. Dont even bother responding back.

1fzfk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom