NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm secretly a Gary Oak fan and his straight foward no nonsense approach to voicing his opinions on religion.

Gary Oak: God will be here in exactly 14 weeks, convert to Christianity and save your soul from eternal torment in hell.

I'M DYING
roll.gif
You can try to laugh it off. But when the day comes, all will see who is the true King of Kings and all will fear him.
Whether you choose the believe him is YOUR choice. You want answers to your questions?

Then try GOING to church and finding out. Its you're so called "pride" thats stopping you.

Pride is nothing when it comes to the matters of the heart. Word to Bernie Mac. 

It has nothing to do with pride my dude, I just don't know which religion to sign my soul away to.
roll.gif

And I was raised Christian/Catholic I know what they preach in church. If I knew for a fact not being Christian was going to send me to hell believe me, I wouldn't let foolish pride stop me from subscribing to it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm secretly a Gary Oak fan and his straight foward no nonsense approach to voicing his opinions on religion.

Gary Oak: God will be here in exactly 14 weeks, convert to Christianity and save your soul from eternal torment in hell.

I'M DYING
roll.gif
You can try to laugh it off. But when the day comes, all will see who is the true King of Kings and all will fear him.
Whether you choose the believe him is YOUR choice. You want answers to your questions?

Then try GOING to church and finding out. Its you're so called "pride" thats stopping you.

Pride is nothing when it comes to the matters of the heart. Word to Bernie Mac. 

It has nothing to do with pride my dude, I just don't know which religion to sign my soul away to.
roll.gif

And I was raised Christian/Catholic I know what they preach in church. If I knew for a fact not being Christian was going to send me to hell believe me, I wouldn't let foolish pride stop me from subscribing to it.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

When you were born was believing your choice? Or did someone tell you to believe? Superstitions ftl...
My choice.
Anton - You cant teach someone whos not willing to learn. Going to Church doesnt make you a Christian, by the way.

Dont sign your soul away to any religion. Sign your heart to God. A God that loves his childrens. 

When you were born was believing your choice? Or did someone tell you to believe? Superstitions ftl...
My choice.
Anton - You cant teach someone whos not willing to learn. Going to Church doesnt make you a Christian, by the way.

Dont sign your soul away to any religion. Sign your heart to God. A God that loves his childrens. 

My choice.

Stop lying that was a rhetorical question. NOTHING you believe when you're born is your choice, it's your parent's choice.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Why do you feel the need to spread your crock on NT? I guess it's easy to speak it online but not go out and do the lord's work?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

My choice.

Stop lying that was a rhetorical question. NOTHING you believe when you're born is your choice, it's your parent's choice.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Why do you feel the need to spread your crock on NT? I guess it's easy to speak it online but not go out and do the lord's work?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

My choice.

grin.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
What are you talking about? Of course my parent forced me to go to church when i was little.
That doesnt mean i believed in Jesus.

That didnt make me a Christian just because i go to church.

I just went because i had too. I didnt give a crap about the message, bible, etc.

I chose to become a Christian.

I feel like i should spread the word here because i can reach many people. I might actually plan on going on missions when im older/ready, though.
tongue.gif

My choice.

grin.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
What are you talking about? Of course my parent forced me to go to church when i was little.

I just went because i had too. I didnt give a crap about the message, bible, etc.

I feel like i should spread the word here because i can reach many people. I might actually plan on going on missions when im older/ready, though.
tongue.gif

My choice.

Why are you unwilling to learn about Islam or Judaism?

My choice.

Why are you unwilling to learn about Islam or Judaism?

Because no other religion can actually let me feel the presence of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit.

Judaism is close except they do not believe Jesus as the messiah which means they dont believe in The Holy Spirit

since the Holy Spirit can only come after Jesus past away.

Because no other religion can actually let me feel the presence of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit.

Judaism is close except they do not believe Jesus as the messiah which means they dont believe in The Holy Spirit

tongue.gif
You just proved my point, it wasn't your decision to believe. You're parents made you go to church so how can you say it was you're choice? When as you stated you were heavily influenced to believe. Reach people? Get off your high horse man.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

tongue.gif
You just proved my point, it wasn't your decision to believe. You're parents made you go to church so how can you say it was you're choice? When as you stated you were heavily influenced to believe. Reach people? Get off your high horse man.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

tongue.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

False. I TRIED to prove God wrong many times. I questioned his freedom that he gave us. 
I was never influenced.

You're really confused. I did believe god existed.

Theres a difference between believing and accepting.

You're trying to find every little way to downplay me.

tongue.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

False. I TRIED to prove God wrong many times. I questioned his freedom that he gave us. 
I was never influenced.

But Jews and Muslims are saying the same thing about your religion though? Their religion makes them feel closer to God and they dismiss yours for the same reason you're giving me.
grin.gif

But Jews and Muslims are saying the same thing about your religion though? Their religion makes them feel closer to God and they dismiss yours for the same reason you're giving me.
grin.gif

I was never influenced.

Yes exactly influence. Never influenced? sthuwts. Not really you just come off as a prick trying to tell ppl someone imaginary friend is there to comfort them and that we're just avoiding him when it's you that's confused. If seriously believe this crock then you're crazy especially when there are so many other religions that promise the same thing or more. Chistbrainwashing is a religion.

I was never influenced.

Yes exactly influence. Never influenced? sthuwts. Not really you just come off as a prick trying to tell ppl someone imaginary friend is there to comfort them and that we're just avoiding him when it's you that's confused. If seriously believe this crock then you're crazy especially when there are so many other religions that promise the same thing or more. Chistbrainwashing is a religion.

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.

69AB52E45E0747949229831C4F6911F8.gif

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom