NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by Manglor

So your logic is that god did that because of the pharoh's choice but then why would god kill the innocent first borns of the PRISONERS who were against the pharoh just like god and moses were?

Then how can you go on about god is love and god is perfect and god loves even those who do not believe?

Sure it's easy for you to sit there playing pokemon gold and worship god but what if you were that innocent man in prison because of the pharoh and your son was laying dead in the street? Would you be happy cause it's part of his master plan that you aren't worthy of knowing?Blaming god for bad things that happen is stupid, but so is god killing you're kid along with everyone else's to prove a point. I'm not perfect or all knowing but in that situation i would have i dunno maybe just killed the damn pharoh himself and NOT all those innocent kids.

You're god is a jerk.
God provided the Pharaoh with plenty of opportunities to stop that from happening.  If the Pharaoh hadn't reneged on his word 9 times, none of those things would have happened. Have you have ever been scolded or punished by a parent and they say it hurts them more than it hurts you?  They did what they did to teach you a lesson so that you might not do it again? Now multiply that by 7 billion...  I don't think that God takes pleasure in the acts that must be committed.

It is also written that all children will have entrance to Heaven.

In my faith I have questioned some things that I have seen happen, but at the end of the day its not up to me to accept or understand everything that goes down. I have faith that God has a plan and it is being worked...you don't have to agree, but don't bash dude so hard for giving yall the choice.

Originally Posted by bigmoe34

So your logic is that god did that because of the pharoh's choice but then why would god kill the innocent first borns of the PRISONERS who were against the pharoh just like god and moses were?

Then how can you go on about god is love and god is perfect and god loves even those who do not believe?

Sure it's easy for you to sit there playing pokemon gold and worship god but what if you were that innocent man in prison because of the pharoh and your son was laying dead in the street? Would you be happy cause it's part of his master plan that you aren't worthy of knowing?Blaming god for bad things that happen is stupid, but so is god killing you're kid along with everyone else's to prove a point. I'm not perfect or all knowing but in that situation i would have i dunno maybe just killed the damn pharoh himself and NOT all those innocent kids.

You're god is a jerk.
God provided the Pharaoh with plenty of opportunities to stop that from happening.  If the Pharaoh hadn't reneged on his word 9 times, none of those things would have happened. Have you have ever been scolded or punished by a parent and they say it hurts them more than it hurts you?  They did what they did to teach you a lesson so that you might not do it again? Now multiply that by 7 billion...  I don't think that God takes pleasure in the acts that must be committed.

In my faith I have questioned some things that I have seen happen, but at the end of the day its not up to me to accept or understand everything that goes down. I have faith that God has a plan and it is being worked...you don't have to agree, but don't bash dude so hard for giving yall the choice.

Why does God have human emotions? Jealousy, pleasure, hatred, anger etc Shouldn't all that be above him/it.

And why is God a he?

You're god is a jerk.

Why does God have human emotions? Jealousy, pleasure, hatred, anger etc Shouldn't all that be above him/it.

And why is God a he?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You're god is a jerk.

And why is God a he?

We were created in God's image...so those feeling must have originated from somewhere.

I personally believe that God has no color or gender.  That was just me being a chauvinistic male (lol)...

You're god is a jerk.

And why is God a he?

We were created in God's image...so those feeling must have originated from somewhere.

I personally believe that God has no color or gender.  That was just me being a chauvinistic male (lol)...

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif
???

I said image, not exactness...I don't quite know how you arrived at that conclusion, but do you. 

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif
???

I said image, not exactness...I don't quite know how you arrived at that conclusion, but do you. 

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif
http://video.adultswim.co...ral-orel/gods-image.html

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif

You already know, South park and Moral Orel are basically what inspired my satirical and sarcastic approach to religious/race debates on NT

-I'm sorry no figgers allowed.

-No prob, we prefer the term FEGROS.

Originally Posted by airforce416

And why is God a he?

So....man is God?
nerd.gif

You already know, South park and Moral Orel are basically what inspired my satirical and sarcastic approach to religious/race debates on NT

-I'm sorry no figgers allowed.

-No prob, we prefer the term FEGROS.

Back
Top Bottom