NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

try to clap them cheeks... if you can; put her to sleep doing it... get the rest of your dough while she sleep.
profit

Have her knees busted.
Nancy_Kerrigan_Biography_2.jpg

just take the L

its a hundred dollars...

you got off cheap...cost you $100 to get rid of her

just take the L

its a hundred dollars...

you got off cheap...cost you $100 to get rid of her

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif

Just email the honor council/professor. I doubt that you could get in any trouble, and she wasted hundreds/thousands of dollars (not sure how many assignments you did) paying you to do the work and she still fails the class. Probably your best bet.

Originally Posted by Furrell

If you really want to screw her over, report her to the teacher with a copy of the assignment and email.

EDIT: Send it. If she's that disrespectful, she had it coming.

yeah. don't even threaten her with it either. go straight past her, and to the teacher.

Originally Posted by taymane23

give her two options either u goin to smash or she givin u your money

and the 3rd option Say that you will report her and tell her she can get kicked out of school because of it (if your in college)

Originally Posted by Miniojw

and the 3rd option Say that you will report her and tell her she can get kicked out of school because of it (if your in college)
If you still have the e-mails from the assignments you did for her in the past and the texts on your phone where she agreed to pay you for doing her work, you can just use that to threaten her. Tell her you're going to her professor with the evidence and I guarantee you she'll pay. I don't think failing a class twice will look to good on her transcripts.

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by Miniojw

If you still have the e-mails from the assignments you did for her in the past and the texts on your phone where she agreed to pay you for doing her work, you can just use that to threaten her. Tell her you're going to her professor with the evidence and I guarantee you she'll pay. I don't think failing a class twice will look to good on her transcripts.
this x2. academic dishonesty is quite frowned upon.

Back
Top Bottom