NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

dude just move on. Snitching is a b move, plus you could get in trouble for it too. You still made you $200 quota so just fall back.....

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by Miniojw

and the 3rd option Say that you will report her and tell her she can get kicked out of school because of it (if your in college)
If you still have the e-mails from the assignments you did for her in the past and the texts on your phone where she agreed to pay you for doing her work, you can just use that to threaten her. Tell her you're going to her professor with the evidence and I guarantee you she'll pay. I don't think failing a class twice will look to good on her transcripts.
this x2. academic dishonesty is quite frowned upon.
She would surely bring the OP down with her if she got called on it. I know I would if dude snitched on me first.

So how many assignments have you done? How much has she paid you over the semester? Honestly 3am isn't "that night" it's the next day so I don't know whatever. I say post hella pics of her on NT and let the goonz photoshop them.. The LULZ will be worth the 100 bucks.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

dude just move on. Snitching is a b move, plus you could get in trouble for it too. You still made you $200 quota so just fall back.....

I agree snitching is a b move...& stop harassing the girl for money she already paid you $200 you said so  take the $200 and stop being greedy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Liban906

If you still have the e-mails from the assignments you did for her in the past and the texts on your phone where she agreed to pay you for doing her work, you can just use that to threaten her. Tell her you're going to her professor with the evidence and I guarantee you she'll pay. I don't think failing a class twice will look to good on her transcripts.
She would surely bring the OP down with her if she got called on it. I know I would if dude snitched on me first.

depends if OP is a student or not. if he isn't in school then there really isn't anything anyone can do to him right?

I say just take the $200 and keep it moving, chances are she will need another assignment done and if she does just tell her that you dont think youll be able to do it and if she gets desperate she will offer you $300.

Profit

This.. and you say she's a co-worker? Just take the L

go to the police
laugh.gif

nah but seriously... they call it dirty business for a reason. how can you force someone to pay if what you did was wrong in the first place? nobody will enforce it for you.

Spoiler [+]
take the L

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I say post hella pics of her on NT and let the goonz photoshop them.. The LULZ will be worth the 100 bucks.
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif
ohyavg4.gif

I know, I know... Honestly I was just gonna chalk it up 48 hours ago. But then she came through violatin with that damn dress talkin about she NEEDS shoes to go with it?
30t6p3b.gif
Come on now. Its not about the $$, its the principle. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm telling the truth and that it was probably her fault, she's just reneging cuz she don't wanna pay me at this point.

And for everybody sayin 3:30AM aint the same night, it is when its a Friday night and you had plans and the paper requires MLA citations and research you or she has not done lol. I coulda gone out, slept for a couple hours, gotten out early and slapped together some nonsense but I didn't. Seriously tho she just wanted it done so in the morning it would be there and she could get up and send it, there wasn't a deadline.

Also
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Falcon punch and Snookie Punch gifs.

depends if OP is a student or not. if he isn't in school then there really isn't anything anyone can do to him right?
I'm not a student

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

I'm not a student

then not a damn thing can happen to you.  let her know that your now turning the tables around and you want your $100 plus another $100 interest within 2days, otherwise you will report her to her schools professor with all the proof you have for academic dishonesty.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif

THIS

and this
"mailing her professor and honor council and telling them everything"

or get the rest in !*# and violate

sorta petty but i feel you its the principle
nah im sayin?

I know, I know... Honestly I was just gonna chalk it up 48 hours ago. But then she came through violatin with that damn dress talkin about she NEEDS shoes to go with it?
30t6p3b.gif
Come on now. Its not about the $$, its the principle. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm telling the truth and that it was probably her fault, she's just reneging cuz she don't wanna pay me at this point.

And for everybody sayin 3:30AM aint the same night, it is when its a Friday night and you had plans and the paper requires MLA citations and research you or she has not done lol. I coulda gone out, slept for a couple hours, gotten out early and slapped together some nonsense but I didn't. Seriously tho she just wanted it done so in the morning it would be there and she could get up and send it, there wasn't a deadline.

Also
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Falcon punch and Snookie Punch gifs.
uh, no it aint son. She stated the conditions, you accepted. 3:30am might as well have been before 10am.

You're both scandalous. You better just take the L on this
and get away. You made $200, you aren't dumb. If you
snitch this chick is gonna start smashing some dude and he's
gonna come up behind you with a piece.

its not a %+!*+ move. i read that. she doin u dirty. hit up professor x and the justice league and let em kno what been happening.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I'm not a student

then not a damn thing can happen to you.  let her know that your now turning the tables around and you want your $100 plus another $100 interest within 2days, otherwise you will report her to her schools professor with all the proof you have for academic dishonesty.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Show her who's boss son.

Back
Top Bottom