NT,this kid got destroyed at school Vol 2

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down thehall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up andone gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was rollin!!!...hope you enjoyed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

YOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE____ 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the
hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and
one gets pushed to da ground

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
olulz.

Back
Top Bottom