NT,this kid got destroyed at school Vol 2

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by northparkblind

FAIL.

If you are not in a High School grade level, then you do not belong on NT. ISS is that way ------->
lmao highschoolers hating on middle schoolers...
how cute
happy.gif

Im assuming you're in Middle School.
alien.gif

Because obviously, you can't spell.

Originally Posted by dreaface

FAIL.

If you are not in a High School grade level, then you do not belong on NT. ISS is that way ------->
lmao highschoolers hating on middle schoolers...
how cute
happy.gif

Im assuming you're in Middle School.
alien.gif

Because obviously, you can't spell.

its slang... and im 20
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was rollin!!!...hope you enjoyed
smile.gif
LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

so heres the 2nd cuz of all the request....so 5th period just ended and im in the hallway and a kid yells "FIGHT!!!"so %!#%*+ started runni down the hall.theres like 50+students plus me standin in a circle around the dudes.anyways this light skinned slamme dude on his kneck and started poudin him
roll.gif
h hit him about 15 times.meanwhile like 3 teachers are tryin to break it up and one gets pushed to da ground
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was rollin!!!...hope you enjoyed
smile.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom