NT,this kid got destroyed at school

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Please make a part 2

laugh.gif
maybe if theres a good fight next week
wink.gif

popcorn chicken with ghetto school cafeteria sweet honey mustard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________

Originally Posted by he told on me

would of picked the chicken wing up and see if its dirty, you dont throw chicken wings at black folks then dont expect them to eat it. I would of fought him after i ate the chicken wing.
Is this racist or am i reaching?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by he told on me

would of picked the chicken wing up and see if its dirty, you dont throw chicken wings at black folks then dont expect them to eat it. I would of fought him after i ate the chicken wing.
Is this racist or am i reaching?
ohwell.gif
He's black fam
laugh.gif

8th graders, man it keeps getting younger and younger. when it gets to 5th grade i'm outta here

He made sure he stated he is in 8th grade.

thats messed up you ain't help dude. And made a thread about him getting his !%$ whopped.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

haha im in 8th grade too... but my new schools whack, no fights... my old one at least once a week

laugh.gif
Teen night on NT all of the middle school kids coming out. Pretty soon we'll see a "Rep Yo Middle School" thread.
8th Grade girls doing jumping jacks during PE appreciation?

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

so im in the 8th grade and this kid hit another kid with a hot wing like 2 tables away.the kid that got hit thought it was the kid next 2 me.so he got up and
hit him about 30 times.the dude that got beat was cryin like a +%#[email protected] this is like 6 inches to the left of me...then *#%%$% started throwin milk and
jello.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

after i read the post twice, this part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh the nostalgia
laugh.gif

that plus this $+%++ being in the 8th grade

makes this post
roll.gif

7 pages of this? Ya'll making OP feel good about his post. And now I just contributed to the madness.
smh.gif

pics?

of the chicken wings or ducktales
yo know they had frenchbread pizza with stringbeans.

Back
Top Bottom