roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by One Love

wow you guys are mean, why are you making fun of an 8thgrader for his age? You were all kids once too smh
Why you always tryna come in threads all positive and joyful?This aint San Francisco b this NT we straight savages.Btw whos the $@@@@ in your avy?
Just checked your profile I see now.Send your pics to Geronimo so he can transfer them to me.

laugh.gif

:rolllin i could quote about ten replies in this thread as testament as to why NT is trash these days, honestly these warcraft dudes in here tryin to smash onan 8th grade !*!@+
laugh.gif

a grip of them don't even know they the ones who look like %$@#%!+
laugh.gif

OP> dudes like JordanXI45
roll.gif
them screen names aint die off once LovetheXIV's got ethered?

8th grade homie is cool in my book, firing back at #+$++! like he used to it...a word of advice young blood if you gettin hated on by the asians and yt'syou doin yo job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

:rolllin i could quote about ten replies in this thread as testament as to why NT is trash these days, honestly these warcraft dudes in here tryin to smash on an 8th grade !*!@+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

8th grade homie is cool in my book, firing back at #+$++! like he used to it...a word of advice young blood if you gettin hated on by the asians and yt's you doin yo job
laugh.gif

. . . . .

cue the seinfeld gif . . .

^ ehh, im drunk as hell but for the record, let me be the first to

:rolllin i could quote about ten replies in this thread as testament as to why NT is trash these days, honestly these warcraft dudes in here tryin to smash on
an 8th grade !*!@+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

8th grade homie is cool in my book, firing back at #+$++! like he used to it...a word of advice young blood if you gettin hated on by the asians and yt's
you doin yo job
laugh.gif

QFT

1st in NT history to do what? Quote yourself?

hahah go to bed and dream of raiders having a winning record in one of the next 10 seasons

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

hahah go to bed and dream of raiders having a winning record in one of the next 10 seasons

if you think i meant it literally then i dont know what to say, but yea like i said anybody who's +*+*%+ with inner city public lunch rooms should findthis *+*# amusing

im just surprised at seven pages of hate for a story that, in comparison to these girl problem threads is hilarious....like someone else said, if dude hadinterchanged 8th grade with junior in high school, the replies in this thread wouldn't be completely different

as for the Raiders, you can suck a %$%$ a long with Al Davis, the Raiders have been too bad for too long for jokes to mean anything
laugh.gif

if you think i meant it literally then i dont know what to say, but yea like i said anybody who's +*+*%+ with inner city public lunch rooms should find this *+*# amusing

im just surprised at seven pages of hate for a story that, in comparison to these girl problem threads is hilarious....like someone else said, if dude had interchanged 8th grade with junior in high school, the replies in this thread wouldn't be completely different

as for the Raiders, you can suck a %$%$ a long with Al Davis, the Raiders have been too bad for too long for jokes to mean anything
laugh.gif
true so i'll just wait til you get semi good and get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round everytime. At least then I'll have newmaterial
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Not the first
laugh.gif
smh.gif
"Youre done for the night"

i wasn't gonna reply because

My bad dude, you ate my pearl necklace. I was in a rush, couldnt clean her up.

was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but like i said, i wouldnt suspect someone from Nebraska to have ever experienced a wild *%$ lunch room

purplehazze96 wrote:

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

if you think i meant it literally then i dont know what to say, but yea like i said anybody who's +*+*%+ with inner city public lunch rooms should find
this *+*# amusing

im just surprised at seven pages of hate for a story that, in comparison to these girl problem threads is hilarious....like someone else said, if dude had
interchanged 8th grade with junior in high school, the replies in this thread wouldn't be completely different

as for the Raiders, you can suck a %$%$ a long with Al Davis, the Raiders have been too bad for too long for jokes to mean
anything
laugh.gif

true so i'll just wait til you get semi good and get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round everytime. At least then I'll have new
material
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you a cowboys fan by chance? +$@#%@ still tryin to throw jabs, no %%!% but the notion of the raiders making the playoffs makes my pipe tingle

purplehazze96 wrote:

if you think i meant it literally then i dont know what to say, but yea like i said anybody who's +*+*%+ with inner city public lunch rooms should find
this *+*# amusing

im just surprised at seven pages of hate for a story that, in comparison to these girl problem threads is hilarious....like someone else said, if dude had
interchanged 8th grade with junior in high school, the replies in this thread wouldn't be completely different

as for the Raiders, you can suck a %$%$ a long with Al Davis, the Raiders have been too bad for too long for jokes to mean
anything
laugh.gif
true so i'll just wait til you get semi good and get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round everytime. At least then I'll have new
material
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you a cowboys fan by chance? +$@#%@ still tryin to throw jabs, no %%!% but the notion of the raiders making the playoffs makes my pipe tingle
Never cowboys fan. but here's a hint

RAIDERS SUCK

& Ratx I can go to bed whenever I please

Not the first
laugh.gif
smh.gif

was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but like i said, i wouldnt suspect someone from Nebraska to have ever experienced anything like what the OP is talking about

Yeah, cause we all know that middle school kids only fight over stupid s*** in inner city lunch rooms and no where else
laugh.gif

You stupid.

purplehazze96 wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

if you think i meant it literally then i dont know what to say, but yea like i said anybody who's +*+*%+ with inner city public lunch rooms should
find

this *+*# amusing

im just surprised at seven pages of hate for a story that, in comparison to these girl problem threads is hilarious....like someone else said, if dude
had

as for the Raiders, you can suck a %$%$ a long with Al Davis, the Raiders have been too bad for too long for jokes to
mean

anything
laugh.gif

true so i'll just wait til you get semi good and get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round everytime. At least then I'll have
new

material
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never cowboys fan. but here's a hint

RAIDERS SUCK

& Ratx I can go to bed whenever I please

ehh, my *%%% gets straight up engorged when a triple crown steed breaks its leg

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

purplehazze96 wrote:

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:

Not the first
laugh.gif
smh.gif

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:

was
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

but like i said, i wouldnt suspect someone from Nebraska to have ever experienced anything like what the OP is talking about

Yeah, cause we all know that middle school kids only fight over stupid s*** in inner city lunch rooms and no where else
laugh.gif

You stupid.

i wouldnt know, but like i said the story is funny to me,

"$%%!+! startin throwin jello"

roll.gif

makes me think of montera middle school, if it dont do anything for you, keep it moving
grin.gif

Op, you got a good attitude man. 8th grade man sound like he got heart to me. I'll take him over plenty of NTer's, if I was starting a gang. Anybodythat can stand up for themselves when they feel like they haven't done something wrong, is good in my book.

"i wouldnt know, but like i said the story is funny to me, "

If you admit to being uninformed then why did you go on an asian/yt rant?
grin.gif
Do NT a favor and don't post drunk again . .

^what? your combining two completely different post of mine

when i said "i wouldn't know" i was directly referring to not having experience in suburban/omaha nebraska lunch rooms

the asian/white kid reference was a joke, if you were offended get over it, if it makes you feel better i apologize
eyes.gif

ill post drunkly on NT as i please, its never been a problem before, and frankly, after tonight i still dont see it as much of a problem
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom