NT: TOP 5 FAVORITE BEERS

Good Beer:
1. Sam Adams Summer Ale
2. Red Stripe
3. Heineken
4. Stella Artois
5. Landshark (I used to not like it, but it's really grown on me)

Get Drunk Beer:
1. Bud Light
2. Busch Light
3. Natty Ice
4. Keystone Light
5. Miller Lite

A lot of you like Sam Adams...what's good with Sam Adams Irish Red and Boston Ale?

04848.gif

00422.gif

I like to try different beers all the time, but my top 5:

5. Sierra Nevada
4. Hefeweizen Apricot
3. Stella Artois
2. Corona
1. Bud Light Lime

in no real order

Rolling Rock
Killians
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Tsingtao (new favorite, like it better than Stella and Heineken)
Yuengling

I need to try some more micro-brews tho and expand my tastes. There's this store Total Wine in my area that sells single bottles of stuff. I want to trythe Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA as the 90 and 60 minutes are pretty good.

Oh yeah, http://www.beeradvocate.com is a dope site.

the greatest beer on the earth is made by trappists though. The 400 year old recipes allow the monks to create a small batch of beer-- only enough to meetbasic requirements of the groups expendetures-- and use the local ingredients readily available for a consistent product. Rochforte 8 is my favourite trappistbeer, and i can only get it about once every month. get it at the local pub... any other information on these beers?

in no order.

Newcastle
Sierra Nevada pale ale
LongHammer IPA
Honey Brown
Yuengling

a lot more... but that's what came to my mind

Originally Posted by AJChick23

A lot of you like Sam Adams...what's good with Sam Adams Irish Red and Boston Ale?

04848.gif

00422.gif

Boston Ale is really good never tried their Irish Red, but I really like Red beers (Killian's and the Four peak beer I posted)

sam adams is probably my favorite domestic

Either of y'all ever had 471 Small Batch IPA?

I have tried the 471 ESB, but not the 471 IPA. The 471 ESB was good. It is quite bitter, yet had a good honey hops after taste. I don't advise it unlessyou are a fan of very bitter and tart beers. I am not sure if the bar I frequent carries 471 IPA, but if they do I will try it.

A lot of these brews...where do you find them?
Any good websites to order single bottles to sample them?

I don't order any of my beers off of websites, rather the bars I frequent are known for their varied selections and are always stocking up on new anddifferent brews. Plus a lot of my good friends are beers snobs as well so they tell me about new brews they have tried and whatnot. I suggest finding a localwaterering hole that offers a varied selection and when the time and money allows, going there and trying new brews.

1)Sam Adams/ S.A. octoberfest ...(gotta try the winter ale)
2) Bud Light (go to when watching games)
3)Sierra Nevada
4) Heineken
5) Corona

Back
Top Bottom