NT: TOP 5 FAVORITE BEERS

Originally Posted by AJChick23

^^ Enjoy your 900 calories of beer
laugh.gif

That's the thing...most of the good beers named in this thread aren't meant to be consumed in mass amounts. If you're looking to get drunk offbeer, just go for a light beer.

In no order

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat <---my favorite beer though
ESB Red Hook
Blue Moon
Red Stripe
Corona

^ Tell em about that Sunset Wheat. I don't care if it's girly or not, that ##$% is delicious
laugh.gif

I want to try the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA as the 90 and 60 minutes are pretty good.
All the Dogfish Heads are really good. 90 Minute is my personal preference.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Magic Hat #9 is also one of my favorites. One of the more popular microbrews.

It seems like NT pretty much has generally the same taste, leaning more towards the hoppy and citrusy beers. I'm gonna be on the hunt for some of thesebrews mentioned in here...

Originally Posted by JJC6723

In no order

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat <---my favorite beer though
ESB Red Hook
Blue Moon
Red Stripe
Corona

eek.gif
that looks good!
SunsetWheat-bottle-pour.jpg

Sorry for the ginormous pic

PNW people know what i'm talking about when I say Mac and Jacks African Amber is the best beer I have ever tasted. Unfortunatly the good folks there wontbottle and distribute their beer that way because they feel it will take a little away from it. You can only find it on tap in the greater Seattle area.

1. Heineken
2. Modelo
3. Czechvar
4. Shinner Bock
5. New Holand Giddiup'

..no order...

Think Corona will always be #1.

2) Mirror Pond
3) Ninkasi Pale
4) Green Lakes
5) Mac & Jacks

Mostly locals

im surprised at the # of ppl sayin they like corona and red stripe, those are nasty
sick.gif

most other mexican beers are good tho: dos equis, superior, sol, etc...but modelo
sick.gif
...that and corona are the worst

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

im surprised at the # of ppl sayin they like corona and red stripe, those are nasty
sick.gif

most other mexican beers are good tho: dos equis, superior, sol, etc...but modelo
sick.gif
going to have to disagree, I think there's a reason corona is the #1 import beer in the US (by far).

Originally Posted by davegfunk12

sick.gif

sick.gif
going to have to disagree, I think there's a reason corona is the #1 import beer in the US (by far).
status symbols at college bars?

sick.gif

sick.gif

That's because it's a huge brand name and it doesn't taste like anything, it fails in every single aspect but drinkability. Why do you it's sopopular among girls? http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/75/232 If that's your favorite beer toget drunk with than cool, if not then putting Corona ahead of a Ninkasi is pure blasphemy . .

I don't mess with Blue Moon, that's overpriced garbage made by Coors and I swear I can taste a twinge of rocky mountain pi$$ everytime I've triedit. Trust me : there's much, much better beer to be found for the same price that isn't made by an enormous corporation trying to pass their productoff like it's a microbrew.

Anyhow . .

6) Deschutes Jubelale(Seasonal)
5) Siletz Spruce Ale(Siletz is a subsidary of Rogue)
4) Pyramid Hefeweizen
3) Bridgeport India Pale Ale
2) Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale
1) Ninkasi Total Domination IPA

sick.gif

sick.gif
people wanting to drink "beer" while having it taste like water?

Of the first 5 replies, only 1 of them made sense, so that's kind of disappointing

1) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
2) Sam Adams Summer Ale
3) Fat Tire
4) Sierra Nevada Summerfest
5) Alaskan Pale Ale

Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying a fine high quality beer.

Back
Top Bottom