NT Uber Drivers

I haven't had a single boost zone all week. I think it may have something to do with me canceling every McDonald's order.

I cancel McDonald's every time too. Something goes wrong with the order every single time.

I stopped because it's usually mad far to drive to the request, they take forever and it's ALWAYS less than 2 miles for the drop off every time. 3 dollars. Not worth it.

Still not worth it. Hopefully somebody calls me back soon because this ish feels like a treadmill. A few boost zones are back but not like it was.

Have you tried doordash? Thats what I use to order food, I don't know what the experience is like as a driver. But I would think people do not use it as much for McDonalds.

Lyft was pretty good last night. Almost at the goal for the weekend bonus. I see they finally added a graph that shows the most popular times in your area in the app.

Uber been tripping these past few days, I've been getting requests from mad far places. Like 15-20 minute drives. I don't know what they're smoking. Apparently they don't have enough drivers and have been stingy with the quests lately.

I feel ya man those 40 rides for $80 is not the biz. Definitely something wrong with Uber GPS, last week it directed me to a warehouse to pick someone up but then they called and said they were at SFO arrivals door #2. I had to cancel that smh.

Gunshot some good news. They've added an additional payment metric for time. If the restaurant takes a while or if the traffic is bad, we get compensated for it. I noticed the difference immediately. Those few dollars add up.
Screenshot_20180822-005445_Uber Driver.jpg

Gunshot some good news. They've added an additional payment metric for time. If the restaurant takes a while or if the traffic is bad, we get compensated for it. I noticed the difference immediately. Those few dollars add up.
Screenshot_20180822-005445_Uber Driver.jpg

Anything yet doing Ubereats? Any females answer in bra and panties or invite you in?

Anything yet doing Ubereats? Any females answer in bra and panties or invite you in?

One chick was flirting hella hard but I'm 99% sure she was a prostitute. A few have seemed friendly but I'm super conservative with customers. Unless she makes it somewhat obvious i won't make a move.

There was a hostess i met last year that i linked up with several times. Definitely some nice female bartenders around town, but i didn't get a vibe from them.

From $6.15 to $8.32 is a sweet little come up for not doing anything but waiting.

I have to agree though, I am also pretty conservative with the customer. I drive to Napa Valley every Saturday and Sunday, and there are a grip of fine *** female. But, you can’t make a move on these chicks when they are under the influence. I’m not trying to catch a case, or at the very least have my driving privileges revoked.

I saw someone a guy do this while I was at Publix, I was curious and asked him if it's worth it. Mans told me he gets at the minimum about $20 per shopping order not counting tips.
It was acquired by Target to help compete with Amazon. Interesting...

Does anybody know what’s going on with the Lyft power bonus? I’m not seeing a tracking chart for my peak rides. I checked my email and I saw that the power bonus is being scrapped. Is Lyft not giving ride incentives anymore?

Back
Top Bottom