NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

Yooo any chicago, dallas or even houston NTers down to do something let me know
Kneesh is in chicago, Bssldy and this one girl i know in dallas and gabbyflo in houston... For female company
nerd.gif

Im willing to pay for everything, let me know... Chicago and houston cant be till the summer
nerd.gif

I'm down for anything... but I do want to peep out the new yankees stadium
1 thing I have never done in my life is have a bbq in the state of NY. I always wanted to hangout on a rooftop, did that, the next thing was to hit a park orsomething.. so I'm down. its way cheaper and the jokes can get even crazier. where's kerry at?

I'm down for chicago in the summertime too. but right now we're talking about NYC
smile.gif
lol

I wouldnt mind attending a NYC summit...But i dont smoke..Sooo image
And idk if everyone would want to spend money on baseball tickets..More people would come through if we set up a cookout in like Prospect Park or something
ORR
If yall wanna do it in Queens, we can all just post up somewhere and think of some $!@* on the spot
But that Prospect Park cookout doesnt seem like a bad idea

We can have someone bring the grill, I could handle the meat , someone else bring the chairs and $!@* and all that $!@* that *@*+!@ be bringing to cookouts

ben you always be treatin me like a lil brother. when i see u, im blow some medicine in your face and put you in the
over my back and spin you word to the fresh prince.
even if you benched 355, your a 100 pounds weaker than me.
you smoke that old man stuff. still smokin chronic like it was 92 thinkin u high.
i smoke that stuff that have robots high. futuristic aint i?

haha. im so blown.

Can't wait for specific info... I'm in... Benny, don't know much about you but it sounds like you good money bossman...
glasses.gif

I am anxious to put alotta faces to these SN's...
laugh.gif

I'm with watever tho at the end of the day...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Regional Forums killed Summits.
smh.gif

so true... sad.

GabeGrams.... I'm just glad you being dead was a rumor, I remember reading that on hatertalk a grip ago.
we'll see whats hood. bring your boy who got da lite feets. lol. no %$+!. hahaha

flyny, I'm down, I've been to all the fly #@+* and a lot of the hoods in NYC, but never to prospect park. I bet we can get over 100 heads there easy.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I'm down for chicago in the summertime too. but right now we're talking about NYC
smile.gif
lol
atta boy
pimp.gif

and cosign, regional forums really kinda ruined the whole summit thing, for the most part most of them are dead anyway, I know the northeast section is prettyawful

yo Ben how u say not 1 thank you???

both emails i sent at the end i said thanks man.

so again thanks man.

No one answered my questions haha

What exactly goes on at these Summits?
I imagine everyone introducing themselves
"Yo I'm brettTHEjett"

wouldn't this be mad awkward?
I'd love to get drunk with y'all though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

No one answered my questions haha

What exactly goes on at these Summits?
I imagine everyone introducing themselves
"Yo I'm brettTHEjett"

wouldn't this be mad awkward?
I'd love to get drunk with y'all though
pimp.gif

it's a informal meet and greet, talk !*@%, etc. some bring their girls out, some girls come out, etc. it's been at a lot of different places.
the first NT summit was in the bay and most of the people who started the summits in the bay are all Admins now. I remember the 1st NYC summit. lol. dirtywent, so did a few others.
it's an excuse to get out, meet some of the homey's you chat with online whatever. I'm always down to meet new nters, but again, this is my lastLA summit I'll host.
I remember there was a bay area summit and some guy flaked on everyone and faked on everyone. dudes was heated! HAHA damn.

I'm hoping this one last summit will be like a green street hooligans and we can beat down the ISS'rs that were at one of last so cal dodger summits wehad

Ben, are you familiar with the dudes LRG sponsors out in NYC?
you mean pro athletes and musicians? I know some of them, more of the musicians for sure though. i.e. just blaze, etc. or do you mean employees?then of course I do, it's a small office out there and my best friend in life owns the brand, so I'm out there when he's out there. but what doyou mean?

I can easily have giveaways for a bbq/cookout in NYC.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ben you always be treatin me like a lil brother. when i see u, im blow some medicine in your face and put you in the
you smoke that old man stuff. still smokin chronic like it was 92 thinkin u high.

haha. im so blown.
yo i feel you my man, this piff got me OPEN rihht now
pimp.gif

damn you got gold on ya neck? AND you got baby hair ??! you the man right now HBW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

haha. im so blown.
huh?
whut???
brodie, you know I got no hate for you. you're actually a pretty decent guy for a pedophile, but don't let the bud confuse your strengths. you sayingyou can bench 455lbs? you couldn't even bench 455 donuts (thats almost 38 dozen boxes) I seent you not too long ago. u shed some of that foster farms off,but cmon son, lets be serious, you still got the physique of a pf chang pork dumpling. it's all good. ur sooooo not futuristic tho. see u in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom