TORONTO SUMMIT, in the summer
pimp.gif
I'd fly in from Edmonton
pimp.gif
x2

im down for that

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I don't know what lemon party is either, but I'm eating so I don't want to lose this egg/ham and cheese.
smh.gif

NYC Summit for real tho... I ain't been to a summit yet... Mets game...
nerd.gif

That'll happen for sure but the Mets summit is usually just the Mets fans which is like maybe going to be 10 of us.
SMH I dont even care I'm with a cook out in prospect...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

the last place I want to hang out with any NTER's is definitely las vegas. so you can count ME out of that happening.

animal thug, what PM? it mighta got lost in the sauce due to too many pm's. I was only looking at dodger summit pm's for the past few weeks.
and I'm in the bay all the time. if we ever did one in the bay, I would demand it was in SF, I'm not for driving thru the easy bay or oakland, etc.
+ the BART system is easy for most to access to the city. but then again, I'm not hosting anything pretty much again.
the only options I will entertain would be ATL, NYC, MIA and maybe Tdot or Chitown, super maybe htown, but summer in the H is just not for me.
what, i'm sure you'd love the lovely city of seattle...all the snobby ppl you'd encounter that you wouldn't even concider to besnobby compared to the ones you think are in LA, the random appearances in the clubs by bobbito garcia lol, and of course, griffey back in a M's uni....

....but who knows, you should really hit me up with your sz L gear though, or in the very least, hook up that Goodwill/Salvation Army with it, or pull a Roband Big and lace up the folks in downtown LA by little tokyo....

Originally Posted by Battousai701

NYC summit in july
hey i got a idea....

my man takes me to these sometimes....

dyckman usually has a big nike sponsored basketball tournament starting in july...its always crowded and you always see alot of famous people walking around.

they usually sell BBQ right outside, and for any of ya that
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
its ok......its even more better because if any of ya know the street"POST AVE" then you know where to get it at...
laugh.gif

so where in nyc are we gonna do this cook out at, a lot of good idea but we need to come up with a location ??

STILL HAVE 1 EXTRA SEAT FOR THE DODGERS SUMMIT IN LA APRIL 16TH (THURS)

also, Henz, let me know whats good..... I'm gonna cop plane tix and telly as soon as we locc down a date for this bbq.

prospect park it is. let me know

damn i have never been to one of these.

LA summit sounds great, too bad I work on weekdays
frown.gif

EDIT:
thanks to ben balla for doing this. no d-riding from my side, I just appreciate people who string things together but SMH and no thank yous coming your way

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif
OMG yall are fools thats the oldest crap on the web lol

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

STILL HAVE 1 EXTRA SEAT FOR THE DODGERS SUMMIT IN LA APRIL 16TH (THURS)

also, Henz, let me know whats good..... I'm gonna cop plane tix and telly as soon as we locc down a date for this bbq.

prospect park it is. let me know

whatever day y'all designate for NYC, i'll cop a plane ticket...

i'm just trying to find a good outing, and this sounds like the play.

i forsee heavy jokes/roasting for the duration of this event.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom