NT vernacular gone wrong....

So I am at my homeboys crib with some of the fellas, and I am owning my boy in 2k9 at his crib.....Dude is getting furious because dude is OD competitive. Ikeep on asking him "You mad!?" "Tell em why you mad doggie!" While Im putting in jumpers with Durant...I tell him that he is mad cuz I amstyling on him and he proceeds to throw the controller at me and proceeds to attempt to style on me with his hands... we exchange blows, and everybody isrolling but my boy is really mad though. Good thing I have been following the fitness thread because if I didn't take up working out this summer I thinkduke would have handled me with the quickness......

Anybody else use NT words outside of NT?

I use "you mad" .

People outside of NT really be analyzing why I think they're angry about the situation .
laugh.gif

Your stories always have me
roll.gif
. First it was the little guy in the crocsballing you up on the courts and now this.
roll.gif

I say you mad all the time. I usually start it off with:

"You sound angry..are you mad? YOU MAD?!"

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I use "you mad" .

People outside of NT really be analyzing why I think they're angry about the situation .
laugh.gif

I hate when I say that and they tell me why they're mad. That pisses me off.

My moms got upset at me because she hates when I bring my dog's bowl in the house because she'd rather the dog eat outside. So She starts gettingoverly anxious and I hit her with a
indifferent.gif
and said "You madd doggie?"

She turned ridiculously red and gave me the I-don't-give-a-flying-uck-how-old-you-are-do-as-I-say look. I walked off and said "SMH, why soserious?"

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I use "you mad" .

laugh.gif

I hate when I say that and they tell me why they're mad. That pisses me off.
u mad?

i use it allll the time, fun part is most people dont understand.....i also hit em with the NT smilies on my face

ive used, "whats up with the ninjahood sized pics?" on other boards like its common knowledge or some @%@%
laugh.gif

i usually get a
indifferent.gif
or
alien.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Your stories always have me
roll.gif
. First it was the little guy in the crocs balling you up on the courts and now this.
roll.gif

that the same dude?
roll.gif

i started saying "you mad" in real life and i noticed it gets people SOOOO heated.. when you say it they get all defensive and try to convince youthat they aren't mad.
laugh.gif

a couple months ago i pulled something grimey on a girl i knew, and she sent me a text all pissy about it.. i simply replied "u mad?" and herresponse was like naw i'm not mad, i just don't know why you did that blah blah.. all i replied to her long text was "u sound like ur mad.."well, a couple minutes later i get this EPIC long text ranting about how she's not mad, she really valued our friendship, how could i do this
mad.gif
, blah blah..
roll.gif

remember that I am the one who %!@#%@ up in the situation, yet she is the one who ends up getting heated andexplaining herself to ME
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i was at a car event and dude plates were "YNS". i started chuckling. my brother ask me why im laughing. i point at the plate and say you notsmashing. he hits me with the
indifferent.gif
. i say you dont get it? he
smh.gif
and walks away.

apparently YNS isnt as funny in the real world.
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom