NT We going to Mars

If they did find life assuming they're not already in contact with other lifeforms we will not hear about it, the photos/videos/research will be edited and the scientist will have to swear on their lives not to speak a word or suffer clapping. Don't have to pepper your anguses.

Last edited:
So what is there to look forward to? It's going to take a long time before anyone can actually get there and build anything. Unless you all want to harvest and ish living in a dome setting up reservoirs and actually taking water out of the soil. Oh yeah and Dr. Who wouldn't recommend drinking the water from Mars. LOL

there's ice on mars caps. ice is another state of water. upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/83/Mars,_as_seen_by_the_Hubble_Telescope.jpg

If they did find life assuming they're not already in contact with other lifeforms we will not hear about it, the photos/videos/research will be edited and the scientist will have to swear on their lives not to speak a word or suffer clapping. Don't have to pepper your anguses.

This.

--------------

Clearly there is life. I don't see why people even question it. I think it's quite obvious some form of life on each planet just like on earth there is life everywhere on this planet.

There are probably planets out there with people that look a way our minds can't process.

I still believe Asians are Aliens.

But other planets have technology that is far more advanced than ours.

There is life out there that know we exist.

They probably just can't survive here.

A trip to the moon is going to cost a fortune. US would rather use that money for war.

Imagine if we contact other forms of life though.... They be giving us the secret to eternal life.

Last edited:
This.

--------------

Clearly there is life. I don't see why people even question it. I think it's quite obvious some form of life on each planet just like on earth there is life everywhere on this planet.

There are probably planets out there with people that look a way our minds can't process.

A trip to the moon is going to cost a fortune. US would rather use that money for war.

Imagine if we contact other forms of life though.... They be giving us the secret to eternal life.
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

wait so .......why is this news then?

it's a good sensational filler story.

granted it is from rover, but damn, i've been hearing about ice on mars in news stories every year like it's some new discovery. I would have thought by now they would have been on to something else by now.

This.

--------------

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a pretty crazy theory that beings originally came to Earth from Mars millions of years ago and that's how humans were developed

More than 100,000 people are eager to make themselves at home on another planet. They've applied for a one-way trip to Mars, hoping to be chosen to spend the rest of their lives on uncharted territory, according to an organization planning the manned missions.

But Mars One founder Lansdorp insisted his group will get people landing on Mars by 2023.
"The risks of space travel in general are already very high, so radiation is really not our biggest concern," he said.

If that all sounds good, you can still sign up.
But remember: You can never go home again.

http://applicants.mars-one.com Link for those wanting to live on Mars but never return and spend a few years in a space shuttle.

I've got a pretty crazy theory that beings originally came to Earth from Mars millions of years ago and that's how humans were developed

it's not just you. However, alotta people say that its actually venus

Yeah I've seen a lot about that. It's mostly because a lot of primitive drawings and star maps have direct lines joining Earth and Venus. I feel like Mars was the one though and once it's resources were burnt out, everybody just up and left. Who knows, maybe they had some technology or weapon that could cause planets to become inhospitable after they left.

I've been reading way too much von Daniken recently haha

M-A-R-S...Mars *******!

roll.gif
 Mars  thats where we are going

Back
Top Bottom