NT We going to Mars

Seriously though NT, if you had the chance to colonize Mars, would you take it and leave your life on Earth behind?

I'd go in a heartbeat

Seriously though NT, if you had the chance to colonize Mars, would you take it and leave your life on Earth behind?

I'd go in a heartbeat

I'm good here. I can barely take being in the car for more than 8 hours nonstop. No way I'd be able to handle a couple of years.

I'm good on moving to another planet. Life would suck for the first settlers.

I'd rather just move out of America, to Australia, New Zealand, Norway, or some other friendly european country.

I'm good on moving to another planet. Life would suck for the first settlers.

I'd rather just move out of America, to Australia, New Zealand, Norway, or some other friendly european country.
This..

Dat dome life. Would be boring as hell, try to leave the dome without a ******** of protection and you'll die, inconsistent TV, most likely no internet..

I wouldn't be surprised if the first settlers go crazy and start eating each other, word to Jamestown.

:lol: :rofl: at people who don't believe there is life on other planets.

In before Thor is mentioned

Edit:

I still believe Asians are Aliens.

:rofl: :rofl:

Its not Asians. It's white people. Asian people are hybrids of Africans and white skinned aliens from when white people first appeared 20-50k years ago and the great migration from Africa occurred.

source: mushroom conversations

Its not Asians. It's white people. Asian people are hybrids of Africans and white skinned aliens from when white people first appeared 20-50k years ago and the great migration from Africa occurred.

source: mushroom conversations

Inb4 lost tribe of Shabazz and the evil scientist yakub

Are y'all ready????

I isn't.
embarassed.gif
I was not born ready, but I have sure adapted to be. 

so we send the next rover with a chia pet or two and the carbon dioxide becomes air right?!

Imagine if we contact other forms of life though.... They be giving us the secret to eternal life.
We already have the secret to eternal life. His name is Jesus Christ.

Ready for Alien Tree and Alien Coochie.

Not ready for the inevitable conflicts.

What if alien ******* had like three ******* or some ****? Wood y'all still smash?

This.

--------------

Clearly there is life. I don't see why people even question it. I think it's quite obvious some form of life on each planet just like on earth there is life everywhere on this planet.

There are probably planets out there with people that look a way our minds can't process.

I still believe Asians are Aliens.

But other planets have technology that is far more advanced than ours.

There is life out there that know we exist.

They probably just can't survive here.

A trip to the moon is going to cost a fortune. US would rather use that money for war.

Imagine if we contact other forms of life though.... They be giving us the secret to eternal life.
View media item 599224

0]

Ready for Alien Tree and Alien Coochie.​

Not ready for the inevitable conflicts.​

What if alien ******* had like three ******* or some ****? Wood y'all still smash?​

Why not?!

A 3 titty *****?

What if the box has a tongue? So when you smashing you feel a tongue around it like you getting dome. Yambs x tongue lawd

View media item 599424

Back
Top Bottom