NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

This is like one of those Super Sweet 16 episodes where the kid doesn't quite get what they want, but some sort of 2nd rate variant. Sorry you asked for DJ ALEX SENSATION, but you get DJ ALEX TREBEK spittin out riddles while he mixes the Jeopardy theme

This is like one of those Super Sweet 16 episodes where the kid doesn't quite get what they want, but some sort of 2nd rate variant. Sorry you asked for DJ ALEX SENSATION, but you get DJ ALEX TREBEK spittin out riddles while he mixes the Jeopardy theme

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc
/thread

yall were gonna pay dude 10k, thats $1 for everytime he hit the airhorn
grin.gif

and for those saying Pauly D, dude is charging bout 20k right now, thats how much he's getting paid next weekend where my boy spins at next weekend.
thats insane, but hey u cant hate on his hustle.

shut up and upload more mixes
laugh.gif
 lol really though your mixes are fire homey
pimp.gif

lmaooo thanx homie. i just did a new one, its a bit more chill than the ones i normally do,
you can get it here:

http://www.beezo.net/djs/killaka5/

im working on a dubstep one next, ill let you know bro

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc
/thread

yall were gonna pay dude 10k, thats $1 for everytime he hit the airhorn
grin.gif

and for those saying Pauly D, dude is charging bout 20k right now, thats how much he's getting paid next weekend where my boy spins at next weekend.
thats insane, but hey u cant hate on his hustle.

shut up and upload more mixes
laugh.gif
 lol really though your mixes are fire homey
pimp.gif

lmaooo thanx homie. i just did a new one, its a bit more chill than the ones i normally do,
you can get it here:

http://www.beezo.net/djs/killaka5/

im working on a dubstep one next, ill let you know bro

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.
Not a law expert, but breach of contract is pretty cut and dry. I would definitely look into it.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.
Not a law expert, but breach of contract is pretty cut and dry. I would definitely look into it.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you want a new dj who makes the ladies go crazy, i got you, this dude will have your party be the livest in town.  

ehg840.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that who I think it is
nerd.gif
If it is *DEAD*

(cam'ron voice)   yep that's him.    ill have him dj any girls birthday party ages 14 and under  for $100 per hour

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you want a new dj who makes the ladies go crazy, i got you, this dude will have your party be the livest in town.  

ehg840.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that who I think it is
nerd.gif
If it is *DEAD*

(cam'ron voice)   yep that's him.    ill have him dj any girls birthday party ages 14 and under  for $100 per hour

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif