NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

How is NY taking an L? And he said derived not that you cut and paste biggies name.

If this makes it to peoples court it will be epic. Crank make sure your mom brings you on as a witness.

Originally Posted by piggiesmalls

grin.gif
AdobeCS4 wrote:

Originally Posted by piggiesmalls

NY staaaaayyyyysssssssssssssss taking
L's

U must be from Ohio 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Call DJ ______ ask him one last time to show up---record conversation.
After he declines,
File suit
And then contact this lady...

NTA2006062855438_PV.jpg
And that would be inadmissible b/c he didn't agree to be recorded.  But u def need to show pics of ur aunt Crank, I mean, take em to court. The contract states u are gettin one DJ, they can't throw another lesser known DJ ur way, expect u to pay the same amount and everything be gravy

Originally Posted by MHT214

Call DJ ______ ask him one last time to show up---record conversation.
After he declines,
File suit
And then contact this lady...

NTA2006062855438_PV.jpg
And that would be inadmissible b/c he didn't agree to be recorded.  But u def need to show pics of ur aunt Crank, I mean, take em to court. The contract states u are gettin one DJ, they can't throw another lesser known DJ ur way, expect u to pay the same amount and everything be gravy

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Honestly, the amount of stupidity in this thread is ridiculous. First off, I have no idea who this Alex Sensation character is, nor do I really care to know, however if he's the voice of a spanish station that's probably why. As a Dj, 10,000+ is an amount usually reserved for some top level talent. Steve Aoki and Afrojack play for a similar amount, and they pack out places down here in Miami like Mansion and Liv. Heck Steve Angello who just got named one of the top Dj's in the world in conjunction with Swedish House Mafia plays for 15-20, so this Alex Sensation character better be doing something special on the spanish side of things. Most people tend to skimp on the Dj, but they fail to remember that it's an intricate part of any party. I rarely sweet sixteen's or a lot of private events for that matter, but I remember when I first started out and I interacted with some of the sweet sixteen dj's and realized how awful most of them were. A lot of them had no business saying they were a DJ, and they knew it, but because they were in the business of under cutting each other, it didn't really matter to them. Remember u get what you pay for, and I've heard some awful individuals over the years, because people couldn't see the logic of paying for talent.

On to the contract at hand, there is absolutely no way you should stand for that. When hiring one of us, you're paying not only for our skill set, but for our name. It's obvious that you aren't being provided either of those, legally they can't say they are sending a comparable replacement. That's like saying; " Well you hired Jay-Z, he can't do it, so we'll send you...umm....Jaz-O?" Clearly an outlandish comparison, but on that's the same.

I realize your sisters big day is only a week, away, but I wouldn't stand for that. You're being treated like coach paying individuals, when you are clearly paying first class.

P.S.: Rony Seikly's one of the best talents in Miami right now. He played the Surcomber Pool Party over July 4th weekend and absolutely murdered it. He was playing with the #1 Dj in the world, Armin Van Buuren who comands over 75k a night.
/thread

yall were gonna pay dude 10k, thats $1 for everytime he hit the airhorn
grin.gif

and for those saying Pauly D, dude is charging bout 20k right now, thats how much he's getting paid next weekend where my boy spins at next weekend.
thats insane, but hey u cant hate on his hustle.

Honestly, the amount of stupidity in this thread is ridiculous. First off, I have no idea who this Alex Sensation character is, nor do I really care to know, however if he's the voice of a spanish station that's probably why. As a Dj, 10,000+ is an amount usually reserved for some top level talent. Steve Aoki and Afrojack play for a similar amount, and they pack out places down here in Miami like Mansion and Liv. Heck Steve Angello who just got named one of the top Dj's in the world in conjunction with Swedish House Mafia plays for 15-20, so this Alex Sensation character better be doing something special on the spanish side of things. Most people tend to skimp on the Dj, but they fail to remember that it's an intricate part of any party. I rarely sweet sixteen's or a lot of private events for that matter, but I remember when I first started out and I interacted with some of the sweet sixteen dj's and realized how awful most of them were. A lot of them had no business saying they were a DJ, and they knew it, but because they were in the business of under cutting each other, it didn't really matter to them. Remember u get what you pay for, and I've heard some awful individuals over the years, because people couldn't see the logic of paying for talent.

On to the contract at hand, there is absolutely no way you should stand for that. When hiring one of us, you're paying not only for our skill set, but for our name. It's obvious that you aren't being provided either of those, legally they can't say they are sending a comparable replacement. That's like saying; " Well you hired Jay-Z, he can't do it, so we'll send you...umm....Jaz-O?" Clearly an outlandish comparison, but on that's the same.

I realize your sisters big day is only a week, away, but I wouldn't stand for that. You're being treated like coach paying individuals, when you are clearly paying first class.

P.S.: Rony Seikly's one of the best talents in Miami right now. He played the Surcomber Pool Party over July 4th weekend and absolutely murdered it. He was playing with the #1 Dj in the world, Armin Van Buuren who comands over 75k a night.
/thread

grin.gif

and for those saying Pauly D, dude is charging bout 20k right now, thats how much he's getting paid next weekend where my boy spins at next weekend.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you want a new dj who makes the ladies go crazy, i got you, this dude will have your party be the livest in town.  

ehg840.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that who I think it is
nerd.gif
If it is *DEAD*

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you want a new dj who makes the ladies go crazy, i got you, this dude will have your party be the livest in town.  

ehg840.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that who I think it is
nerd.gif
If it is *DEAD*

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

/thread

grin.gif

shut up and upload more mixes
laugh.gif
 lol really though your mixes are fire homey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

/thread

grin.gif

shut up and upload more mixes
laugh.gif
 lol really though your mixes are fire homey
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom