NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Get dj am. He is a niketalker so you should be able to get a killer deal..

indifferent.gif

^^Wow @bangtcg. Anyways I wonder how much Pauly D charges lol. While 10k is steep, don't top Dj's like Biz Markie and DJ Clue charge like 30k+?

^^Wow @bangtcg. Anyways I wonder how much Pauly D charges lol. While 10k is steep, don't top Dj's like Biz Markie and DJ Clue charge like 30k+?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sam206

liar, you did not hire him for 10k

pics of contract or ducktales

no ducktales brah

and the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

I see you getting your swole on with that "no messy icey hot"
nerd.gif
DJ Lobo is up there too. I think its a fair trade 
Why did you cover the date and location? I was serious when I said I wanna dance a merengue with ur aunt. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sam206

liar, you did not hire him for 10k

pics of contract or ducktales

no ducktales brah

and the management guy did say he could send us DJ lobo, mind you I have no idea who this is

I see you getting your swole on with that "no messy icey hot"
nerd.gif
DJ Lobo is up there too. I think its a fair trade 
Why did you cover the date and location? I was serious when I said I wanna dance a merengue with ur aunt. 

No DJ is worth 10k IMO, especially for some sweet 16. Alex Sensation is more of a name then a DJ, like Angie Martinez is to Hot 97. In terms of the contract, definitelty do something about it. You already agreed to over pay alex sensation no need to beyond pay DJ Lobo. If anything just hitup Alex Sensation himself on twitter ( @AlexSensation) he doesnt get many @'s im sure #NT can help.

No DJ is worth 10k IMO, especially for some sweet 16. Alex Sensation is more of a name then a DJ, like Angie Martinez is to Hot 97. In terms of the contract, definitelty do something about it. You already agreed to over pay alex sensation no need to beyond pay DJ Lobo. If anything just hitup Alex Sensation himself on twitter ( @AlexSensation) he doesnt get many @'s im sure #NT can help.

Call DJ ______ ask him one last time to show up---record conversation.
After he declines,
File suit
And then contact this lady...

NTA2006062855438_PV.jpg

Call DJ ______ ask him one last time to show up---record conversation.
After he declines,
File suit
And then contact this lady...

NTA2006062855438_PV.jpg

How is NY taking an L? And he said derived not that you cut and paste biggies name.

If this makes it to peoples court it will be epic. Crank make sure your mom brings you on as a witness.

Back
Top Bottom