NT, what are you in school for?

In art school taking a whole bunch of courses, probably gonna transfer to Design Bachelors program, next year.... because making money would be great.

Senior year, majoring in English.

Don't let noone lie to you about that major. There's nothin but options out there for us. Right now I'm working at a publishing company, looking to make mad cake after I graduate (god willing).

Senior year, majoring in English.

Don't let noone lie to you about that major. There's nothin but options out there for us. Right now I'm working at a publishing company, looking to make mad cake after I graduate (god willing).

Freshman in college, and on the route to become a forensic scientist.........but haven't had the taste of college chemistry yet.
ohwell.gif

Freshman in college, and on the route to become a forensic scientist.........but haven't had the taste of college chemistry yet.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

In art school taking a whole bunch of courses, probably gonna transfer to Design Bachelors program, next year.... because making money would be great.
ECU? I might transfer there next year.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

ECU? I might transfer there next year.

video editing. working with a top-tiered YOUNG schools basketball team in a near-metropolitan area FTW

video editing. working with a top-tiered YOUNG schools basketball team in a near-metropolitan area FTW

Back
Top Bottom