NT, what are you in school for?

beats the hell outta me. sometimes i feel like im in school for the sake of being in school
laugh.gif

but im in the sciences. where that will lead me, atm i dont know

beats the hell outta me. sometimes i feel like im in school for the sake of being in school
laugh.gif

but im in the sciences. where that will lead me, atm i dont know

First year of graduate school, working on my doctorate in physical therapy

First year of graduate school, working on my doctorate in physical therapy

literally the only reason i'm in school, is for baseball. as bad as it sounds, i wouldn't go to school i don't think if i wasn't playing baseball.

literally the only reason i'm in school, is for baseball. as bad as it sounds, i wouldn't go to school i don't think if i wasn't playing baseball.

Senior journalism major 
30t6p3b.gif
 gonna be poor.
Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Senior year, majoring in English.

Don't let noone lie to you about that major. There's nothin but options out there for us. Right now I'm working at a publishing company, looking to make mad cake after I graduate (god willing).

I was an English major for a semester and it's no joke. The reading workload is crazy.

Senior journalism major 
30t6p3b.gif
 gonna be poor.
Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Senior year, majoring in English.

Don't let noone lie to you about that major. There's nothin but options out there for us. Right now I'm working at a publishing company, looking to make mad cake after I graduate (god willing).

I was an English major for a semester and it's no joke. The reading workload is crazy.

Electrical Engineering.

I was going to do Chemical Engineering, but I ain't trying to end up working in a ++%$$@* plant or some %+*@.

Electrical Engineering.

I was going to do Chemical Engineering, but I ain't trying to end up working in a ++%$$@* plant or some %+*@.

Back
Top Bottom