NT, What Are You Reading? Vol. 2010

Sag Harbor by Colston Whitehead. It's light and witty. His love for tangents makes it slightly awkward to read.

sag harbor was pretty good IMO.

it actually made me want to go visit sag harbor, to see what it was all about.

reading Stephen King's Under The Dome. My first Stephen King. It's good so far but i'm only about 200 pgs in.

before that read Larry McMurtry's classic western epic Lonesome Dove. One of the greatest stories I've ever read but I'm also a huge western fan.

So I recently learned Tolstoy wrote a book on Islam, but it was banned because the USSR was attempting to force atheism on the population.  There is much reason to believe he apparently died Muslim.

Took some time but I found it online.  If anyone would like more information, shoot me PM.

63016911066aa93aa16b0d08515616a4de7c8fdd_r.jpg

Back:
f143645d118e0e7b617da2b7398ba68f5a436df0_r.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

sag harbor was pretty good IMO.

it actually made me want to go visit sag harbor, to see what it was all about.
Got halfway through, but couldn't finish it.  He jumps around far too much and deviates so far from the point.
Next up:  The Sound of Waves

Finished this about a week ago. Loved it.

Ender%27s_game_cover_ISBN_0312932081.jpg

Then went and picked this up. Good read. I was definitely put on some type of watch list for buying it.
laugh.gif

ComingInsurrection.jpg

Now I'm reading this. It kind of drags at points, hoping it goes in the direction I think it will.

Plot_against_usa.jpg

Anyone read hope they serve beer in hell? Tucker max is coming out with a new book at the end of the month called a-holes finish first...going to pick up both

the motorcycle diaries by che guevara
pimp.gif

but moreso, my bio notes and my western history textbook and my child development book
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Just started
the_god_delusion.large.jpg

finished this in 2 days

interesting book....

Gonna head to barnes and noble later and pick up

iwoz
iwoz.png

being armani
31LJPeTQbML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and