NT, What Are You Reading? Vol. 2010

I frequently pick these up and read through them from time to time. I think it's worth reading at least once.

machiavelli_the_prince_book_cover.jpg
Sun_Tzu_Art_of_War_compact_discs.jpg

My friend lent me this one and I like to read it for the lulz. Maybe you've heard of it?
pimp.gif

servebeer.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just finished Monkey Business. Now I'm readin Liar's Poker.
Liar's Poker is great. It would be better if he took out 90% of the training process though. How many times does he need to tell stories aboutsleeping in class and throwing paper balls??
Originally Posted by spsfinest212

9780312358785.jpg
You should read "The Essays of Warren Buffett" and "How to Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett‎.""The Tao of Warren Buffett" is a good coffee table book.

right now i'm reading various essays from "IV;" its hard for me to get excited about 150 pages of metallica and u2. hoping the other 2 offer morecommentary on sports, society and politics. klosterman is much better on the BS Report than in print. but still a great writer.

chuckklostermaniv.jpg
dinosaur.jpg
sex-drugs-and-cocoa-puffs-a-low-culture-manifesto.jpg

TacC4 wrote:

right now i'm reading various essays from "IV;" its hard for me to get excited about 150 pages of metallica and u2. hoping the other 2 offer more commentary on sports, society and politics. klosterman is much better on the BS Report than in print. but still a great writer.

chuckklostermaniv.jpg
dinosaur.jpg
sex-drugs-and-cocoa-puffs-a-low-culture-manifesto.jpg

Cocoa puffs and Eating the Dino def. have a lot of pop culture references.

I agree on the BS report thing, I thought what he said about Tiger was great.

Just finished "The Shack" by William P. Young. I'd definitely say its worth the read. Spiritual more so than religious. I've been wanting tocheck out Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies.

great thread. I will read white tiger and book of rivals when I get some free time, I actually jus picked up the murder of king tut and a couple other bookstoda from walden

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

l9780471707899.jpg

9780077263195.jpg

big_microelectronic%20circuits%205th%20edition%20solution%20manual%20by%20adel%20s%20sedra01.jpg

big0136079679.jpg

51Top5e0I9L.jpg

I've taken all of those EE classes. Different textbooks however. I feel your pain. I don't see how you can take what appears to be an intro levelcircuits class concurrently with micro-electronic circuits. You need circuit theory theory to understand microelectronic circuits Unless your microcircuitsclass is all device physics (and no circuits involved). The book title of course suggest otherwise.

Regardless, Godspeed
laugh.gif

I need some non fiction and will take something from this thread.

Finished the shack-way too much religious stuff for me.

And The Road, which was boring too.

Originally Posted by its stanley

can someone recommend me a funny book that isn't a social commentary? preferably a story

Irecommended this in another thread. It's about a family from Harlem that summers in Long Island during the 1980s. The narrator is a total nerd andbasically makes fun of himself the whole book.

Couldn't get back into Revolutionary Suicide so I picked up some new stuff today.

Just started:

41LuIcMBjvL._SS500_.jpg

Next up:

51cYs-Y053L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

36a151c88da00a690ef02210.L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom