NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Newcastle is perfect for casual drinking.

When drinking beers at college, we rolled with Keystone Lights.

Best beer I've ever had was Three Floyds Dark Lord

-I'm not going through the trouble of finding pics to show, if you don't know what these beers are just stick to bud and miller light.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

pateintly waiting on this to come out for the summer...
7360199_orig.jpg
cancelled this year my man...I liked Wacko too 
frown.gif

replaced with

magic-hat-elder-betty.jpg

Never went to Bj's while >21 until last weekend. All I can say is their seasonal is one of my favorite beers right now:
484255_10150927209019213_1250915693_n.jpg

All of BJ's brews are good. Too bad the food there sucks.
laugh.gif

And someone asked if Blue Moon was a chick beer. I don't think so.
It's a good beer that easy to drink, any time, that females happen to enjoy.

-J-

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by digital022

Had some 10th Anniversary Stone Ruination IPA yesterday. The anniversary edition is 10.3% abv. Awesome beer.

i've never been a huge fan of super hoppy beers (the regular ruination being one of them), but this tenth anniv version was delicious!
pimp.gif
Nice. I love me some hoppy beer as long as it's well balanced. Some are just too bold.

Originally Posted by JBug88

All of BJ's brews are good. Too bad the food there sucks.
laugh.gif

And someone asked if Blue Moon was a chick beer. I don't think so.
It's a good beer that easy to drink, any time, that females happen to enjoy.

-J-
I'm not a big fan of BJ's in house brews.

I was pleasantly surprised though to see Green Flash West Coast IPA on tap the last time I was there.

Grabbed a couple of bottles of New Belgium's new collab with Lost Abbey, Brett Beer, last week. Was pleasantly surprised to find it was the regular Lips of Faith price instead of the limited edition price.

And a friend of mine sent me a bottle of the Dogfish Head X Dan The Automator collab for the re-release of the Deltron 3030 record, Positive Contact. So stoked for that one.

I love literally ALL beers. But this one helps pace me all night long, and it's soooo damn refreshing... It's good for chase for harder liquor too 
smokin.gif

dsc0101bl0.jpg

Same here. I love so many different beers, but Coronas are just easy to drink without getting too smashed up early in the night :lol:

This is my go to summer beer. I stock up on it towards the end of summer when it's beginning to become not avaialable.

-J-

Miller Light
Bud Light
Corona
New Castle Brown Ale
Blue Moon

Nothing too special.

Hell yeah. Love cider. Got hooked on it when my wife and I went to England and Ireland back in '07 and drank tons of Bulmers and Magners.
I still need to get into the artisan ciders from France and England.
Nice! im just now getting into them my favorite so far is Woodchuck. Def gonna branch out and try more
What do you guise think about Red Stripe?
One of my favorite beers man so delicious!

Back
Top Bottom