NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Never had anything from Lagunitas so I picked up singles of their Pils, Lil Sumpthin Sumpthin and IPA... Just had the Pils and my God that could be a dangerous beer... 6.4% ABV on a beer that is insanely smooth makes me think that it could lead to blackouts real fast... Very good beer... Cant wait to try the others.... Any other Czech Pils that are on this level??? This could join DFH Indian Brown Ale in separating themselves as the best drinkable beers for me.

I've got the Sam Adams Winter Classics variety 12 pack now, the Chocolate Bock is the most chocolate tasting beer I've ever had. Not really a fan, but very strong flavor.

i need some recommendations..

right now i mostly only drink..

budweiser

modelo

negra modelo

anything similar to these? 

or just anything that you would recommend to a fellow beer lover.

please respond.

Last edited:
Any TX or Lousiana people fans of Saint Arnold? I almost exclusively have been drinking their beers for the past few months.

:pimp: :pimp: i heard it ain't even all that in italy tho..:nerd:
:x at that beer with bacon. that can't be good.
eh, i didn't like it this last time, flavor was off, maybe it was bc i drank it on an empty stomach.

trader joe's sells beer?>D

trader joe's has good beer around this time of year. their vintage ales are always good (they're brewed by unibroue). so are their mission st. anniversary ales (brewed by firestone walker). can't beat the price either.

I almost grabbed a bottle of the Trader Joe's 2012 vintage ale last time I was there, but I ended up going to the Bevmo next door. 
laugh.gif
 I must say $5 for a 9% dark belgian style strong ale (750ml) seems like a pretty good deal, though.

Just got my New Belgium snifter set. They're pretty well made. Has an etched fat tire logo (bicycle)

Not bad for $9 shipped. They're $16 + tax at Bevmo.

Ended up ordering a few more as gifts.

Last edited:
trader joe's has good beer around this time of year. their vintage ales are always good (they're brewed by unibroue). so are their mission st. anniversary ales (brewed by firestone walker). can't beat the price either.
didn't know that, i always thought it was just food they sold. there's a TJ's next to bevmo where i'm at so i'll definitely check it out this weekend.

thanks

^Yo how do u dudes get drunk off of beer with top rate beer? I always get full before i have a chance to get drunk. Tipsy, mellow, laid back yea, not drunk though. Pshh maybe b/c I havent drank natty ice or beer pong in ages.

^Yo how do u dudes get drunk off of beer with top rate beer? I always get full before i have a chance to get drunk. Tipsy, mellow, laid back yea, not drunk though. Pshh maybe b/c I havent drank natty ice or beer pong in ages.
Some types of beers aren't all that filling.  Stouts and porters are rich and filling beers.  I can generally drink 3 of them at most before I feel like I need to move to something lighter.  Pale ales, IPAs, amber ales, and white ales I can drink all night.

i need some recommendations..

I've only tried a few sips of Budweiser like 2 years ago , I didn't like it, but if I had to go with something kind of similar in taste:

Now Sapporo is not american, and neither is bass, but Sapporo it's very american tasting, not an elite or top tier beer in any way, but solid and worth trying, especially if you can get it on tap w/ sushi :smokin . Bass is probably the first one you should try. can't make any mexican beer reccomendations, since I've only had a corona

Last edited:
^Give pacifico a try as well. I dig it.

Bought another sixer of Celebration last night to drink during the football game. I never get tired of it.

Never had anything from Lagunitas so I picked up singles of their Pils, Lil Sumpthin Sumpthin and IPA... Just had the Pils and my God that could be a dangerous beer... 6.4% ABV on a beer that is insanely smooth makes me think that it could lead to blackouts real fast... Very good beer... Cant wait to try the others.... Any other Czech Pils that are on this level??? This could join DFH Indian Brown Ale in separating themselves as the best drinkable beers for me.

The Lil Sumpthin and IPA are the truth.

Lagunitas makes a fine, fine beer

^I would say so lol. Those brews are not cheap by any means. Good for a once in a while type thing. I couldn't afford to drink those beers on the regular.

LOL YOUR TELLING ME

THE CHIMAY 150 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ONE WAS $26.99 AND THE GRAND RESERVE WAS 17.99 AND THE DELIRIUM NOEL WAS 13.99

ITS WORTH IT TOUGH. ONE BOTTLE AND YOU WILL BE STRAIGHT.

I REALLY DONT LIKE IPA :x

BELGIUM ALE IS JUST ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom