NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Stork, good choices thus far. Try their new collaboration called The Perfect Crime. Its a tasty black Saison with almost no hop presence.

I'll be on the lookout for that one. I just called my store and asked if they have the celebration ale, said they have it in stock n it's on sale $8 for a 6 pack( :nthat: ) so that's probably what I'll get for this week, i'm actually not sure what I'll end up walking out with :lol: :lol:

Also, I know I could call, but does anyone know if the Pasadena tap room sells bottles or are they just doing growler fills there?

Last edited:
Enjoyby on tap & bottles tomorrow too. I won't be around tho :frown:
Awesome! I have work at 3 otherwise I would spend the afternoon drinking the enjoy by and Habanero Ruination. Guess the growlers will have to suffice.

Looking for something to chill on during Thanksgiving, preferably seasonal and not a microbrew (not looking to spend more than $10 for a sixer). Anybody try Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale? Or anybody got any other recommendations 

I tried the harvest moon last year and hated it. Only drank 2 of the 6 pack. Very spiced with hardley any pumpkin taste. I recently bought a New Belgium folly pack that came with thier winter seasonal Snow Day. It was fantastic. Hoppy, slightly malty with citrus and clove notes.

Salazaro, good luck tomorrow. It'll probably be a bit hectic. 
laugh.gif

Stork, they do sell bottles as well. Which reminds me, they still have some Lucky Bastard in bottles that is definitely worth trying. It's so good. I stopped by and grabbed another bottle earlier today. 

Anyone know of any other beers that are easily available (grocery stores etc.) that taste similar to Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale? I wish they had them available without having to buy the whole holiday pack each year, but I LOVE the taste of it

grabbed a full case of this when i was in philly a few weeks ago. gonna tackle em for the thanksgiving weeknd.

YARDS_IPA.jpg

Nice pick up on that Autumn Maple from The Bruery. I had a sample and it was delicious!
The guy at Trader Joe's said they had just gotten it in the day before.
I'm thinking of having some tomorrow. Saving the Anchor Steam for a little close to Christmas.

To the guy up there who was talking about Chimay.
Me personally, the Blanche is my least favorite. Not saying it's bad by any means (All 3 "colors" of Chimay are excellent), just not my favorite.
Blue>Red>Blanche

-J-

1 of the guys at my company's training was a former beer executive. He said the only beer he won't drink is Corona. Stated it is brewed in a part of Mexico known for poor sanitation, it consistently fails Canada's fecal matter % testing & he said the reason it needs lime to hide the skunky taste from the cheap hops after being hit by light. Knowledge is Power.

This weeks pick ups: celebration ale + 3 bottles of levitation ale. this should have me covered for the weekend sessions :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: I have no self-control, knew I couldn't wait until the weekend, plus I figured I got 9 beers so I might as well sample some of the celebration today, and that leaves me with an even number of beers for the weekend :smokin :evil:

Nice aroma on the celebration, body taste sparkly/carbonated if that makes sense, after taste is really just crispness, slightly fruity but not really. overall delicious! >D

Last edited:
1 of the guys at my company's training was a former beer executive. He said the only beer he won't drink is Corona. Stated it is brewed in a part of Mexico known for poor sanitation, it consistently fails Canada's fecal matter % testing & he said the reason it needs lime to hide the skunky taste from the cheap hops after being hit by light. Knowledge is Power.

this and the fact it is in a clear bottle (contains preservatives?) is a giveaway that its a crappy beer overall.

Miller Lite all weekend... Thats what my old man buys so I have no objections... Maybe drink a couple of Snow Days that the wife picked up tis morn

repped. stuff taste god awful, it's interesting how they market garbage beer sooo well, i.e corona, bud light, coors light etc. I was at my usual bar last week, with an awesome selection on tap lost abbey/stone brewery etc. and I spotted 2-3 guys around 35-40 drinking bud light....outta the bottle too, not even a glass! :smh: I was at bevmo the other day, i'm candy eyeing the selection of brew, and see this guy around 30 or so walk to the back corner and grab a 24 pack of coors light n head to the register :lol:. both of these guys are surrounded by delicious beers yet they choose to drink piss basically :lol: , marketing is incredibly powerful.

Not impressed with Snow Day at all... Great Lakes XMas Ale even got old to me... Might go grab a 6er of Bells Xmas Beer this afternoon or even the tried and true DFH Indian Brown Ale.

Those are some of my favorite winter brews...I will be constantly posting in this thread now that I've found it lol...love me some craft beer!

Join me on Untappd...best android app for keepin tabs on your beer tries. @upstate2point0 / Bobby Bernstein

Back
Top Bottom