NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

tecate=donkey piss, its the only beer I have blacked out on. I woke up on a roof.

I will never drink tecate again. ever. ever.

Best 3 mexican beers; negra modelo, especial and sol... coincidentally they are all distributed by corona... bleck.

my cousin drank tecate and woke up spooning a box of oreos on the roof of a van.

i have yet to find a mexican beer that i like

tecate=donkey piss, its the only beer I have blacked out on. I woke up on a roof.

I will never drink tecate again. ever. ever.

Best 3 mexican beers; negra modelo, especial and sol... coincidentally they are all distributed by corona... bleck.

my cousin drank tecate and woke up spooning a box of oreos on the roof of a van.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I'm sensing a theme here, because Tecate was the cause of my first brush with Irish Time Travel.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I'm sensing a theme here, because Tecate was the cause of my first brush with Irish Time Travel.

What I'm having tonight.... staying in for the night, got work at 7 tomorrow morning till 9. Kill me now
laugh.gif
deciding between The Departed and Marley and Me.
sierra_nevada_torpedo_extra_ipa_2.jpg

What I'm having tonight.... staying in for the night, got work at 7 tomorrow morning till 9. Kill me now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

alcohol and emotions are a bad mixture.

go with the departed.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

alcohol and emotions are a bad mixture.

go with the departed.

Recent pickups over the past month. Got two of the Sam Adams Infinium, one to drink, other to keep for a bit. Gotta check and see if it will age in the bottle well. The Goose Island Christmas might be drank, since the place that I got it had plenty left. The Bourbon County Rare will be kept for some time, since they will never make it again. Bottle was hand numbered in pen. The Sam Adams Imperial White was mighty tasty. A ramped up version of their White Ale. Drank the Dark Truth Stout, and Tank 7 last night. Both were excellent.  Latitude 48 IPA was decent. The Sixth Glass was outstanding. It has a lot of flavor right up front, kinda like a slap to the face in the good way. Boulevard has really done a great job on their Smokestack Series.

Recent pickups over the past month. Got two of the Sam Adams Infinium, one to drink, other to keep for a bit. Gotta check and see if it will age in the bottle well. The Goose Island Christmas might be drank, since the place that I got it had plenty left. The Bourbon County Rare will be kept for some time, since they will never make it again. Bottle was hand numbered in pen. The Sam Adams Imperial White was mighty tasty. A ramped up version of their White Ale. Drank the Dark Truth Stout, and Tank 7 last night. Both were excellent.  Latitude 48 IPA was decent. The Sixth Glass was outstanding. It has a lot of flavor right up front, kinda like a slap to the face in the good way. Boulevard has really done a great job on their Smokestack Series.

Finally! Ever been to the restaurant? They make some super dope food.

Ok, MORE MICROS! Lagunitas, awesome.
No, I live in the 510, so it's a little bit of a trek.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna go up north though to check out some of Humboldt's other... products.. so I'll definitely stop in.

Another funny thing... a friend of mine is one of four master brewers at Lagunitas!
pimp.gif
They do have great beer. Their Hop Stoopid is another favorite of mine, and I get to drink it all the time when I see him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm gonna go up north though to check out some of Humboldt's other... products.. so I'll definitely stop in.

Another funny thing... a friend of mine is one of four master brewers at Lagunitas!
pimp.gif
They do have great beer. Their Hop Stoopid is another favorite of mine, and I get to drink it all the time when I see him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@Lagunitas. I had their IPA on tap when I was in San Fran last may, and  BY FAR the best IPA I've ever had. I really wish they sold it here in Iowa. I would love to taste what else they had to offer. Tell your friend to get Iowa on their list!! and to keep making great beer.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@Lagunitas. I had their IPA on tap when I was in San Fran last may, and  BY FAR the best IPA I've ever had. I really wish they sold it here in Iowa. I would love to taste what else they had to offer. Tell your friend to get Iowa on their list!! and to keep making great beer.

Although I am enjoying an IPA and Marley & Me right now.... I still don't quite know what an IPA is, anybody care to enlighten me?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom