NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by senkis

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

The lager (green bottle) is the best Mexican beer, IMO.

-J-

blasphemy!

everyone (well me) knows that Negra Modelo is the best Mexican beer.

Negro Modelo, Bohemia, Carta Blanca
smile.gif

-J-

blasphemy!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-J-

blasphemy!

smile.gif

Personal preference.
line up a bunch of Mexican beers and the first I'm reaching for is a green bottle..
I hope the 3 of us can agree that Corona is crap at least...
laugh.gif

-J-

-J-

blasphemy!

smile.gif

Personal preference.
line up a bunch of Mexican beers and the first I'm reaching for is a green bottle..
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Finally! Ever been to the restaurant? They make some super dope food.

Ok, MORE MICROS! Lagunitas, awesome. Bear republic, very nice selection. Third street alehouse out of santa rosa is ill, same with Russian River Brewing.

Support your local breweries! AB, damn you.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Finally! Ever been to the restaurant? They make some super dope food.

Ok, MORE MICROS! Lagunitas, awesome. Bear republic, very nice selection. Third street alehouse out of santa rosa is ill, same with Russian River Brewing.

Support your local breweries! AB, damn you.

My preferences of beers is constantly changing and evolving. I just got into Tecate.
laugh.gif

My preferences of beers is constantly changing and evolving. I just got into Tecate.
laugh.gif

-J-

blasphemy!

smile.gif

Personal preference.
laugh.gif

-J-
HAHA absolutely, I hate that %@%%.

-J-

blasphemy!

smile.gif

Personal preference.
laugh.gif

-J-
HAHA absolutely, I hate that %@%%.

tecate=donkey piss, its the only beer I have blacked out on. I woke up on a roof.

I will never drink tecate again. ever. ever.

Best 3 mexican beers; negra modelo, especial and sol... coincidentally they are all distributed by corona... bleck.

tecate=donkey piss, its the only beer I have blacked out on. I woke up on a roof.

Best 3 mexican beers; negra modelo, especial and sol... coincidentally they are all distributed by corona... bleck.

hahahahaha.  i havent had a similar experience as you, but i 100% agree with your statement on Tecate.

i wont go as far as saying im an alcoholic, moreso just a diehard fan of alcohol.  not really anything to be proud of (cause my wife hates it) but ill easily drink a 5th of whiskey if not more during the work week after I get home from the office.  weekends are GAME time.  that being said, ive actually chosen to drink WATER if Tecate is the only available booze.  I'll pretty much drink ANYTHING that has alcohol in it except Tecate.  Hell, line me up a shot of rubbing alcohol and a room temperature Tecate and I'm taking down that rubbing alcohol.

hahahahaha.  i havent had a similar experience as you, but i 100% agree with your statement on Tecate.

i wont go as far as saying im an alcoholic, moreso just a diehard fan of alcohol.  not really anything to be proud of (cause my wife hates it) but ill easily drink a 5th of whiskey if not more during the work week after I get home from the office.  weekends are GAME time.  that being said, ive actually chosen to drink WATER if Tecate is the only available booze.  I'll pretty much drink ANYTHING that has alcohol in it except Tecate.  Hell, line me up a shot of rubbing alcohol and a room temperature Tecate and I'm taking down that rubbing alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom