NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

3796284133_d715c7b94f.jpg

blue-moon-pale-ale.jpg

sapporo-beer.jpg

1426333672_34054d1fbd.jpg

699-1.jpg

favorite beer for awhile now. but since its not widely available at bars, i go with blue moon, shock top, stella, or sapporo. 

699-1.jpg

favorite beer for awhile now. but since its not widely available at bars, i go with blue moon, shock top, stella, or sapporo. 

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Anybody here home brew? Its a fun hobby. Just brewed a Red Ale last month.
Just started, Made a Pale Ale that came with my original kit a couple months ago...Hopefully I can learn more about brewing and make some better batches

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Anybody here home brew? Its a fun hobby. Just brewed a Red Ale last month.
Just started, Made a Pale Ale that came with my original kit a couple months ago...Hopefully I can learn more about brewing and make some better batches

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

if you're looking for a good documentary, check out "beer wars." pretty sure it's available instantly on netflix.

will definitely open your eyes about the "big 3" brewers and what the little guy goes through to get his beer out there.
I just saw that two nights ago. eye opening stuff. With AB "importing"/owning guys like Beck's, Stella, and countless other "imports", is quality going down? You hear about Rolling Rock still using the name and the old factory not even being active any more? AB company list
eek.gif
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/BeerVerified.html.. Widmer and RedHook combined a couple years ago but both still seemingly have their own "named" factories. And then both of those belong to AB.

Then you have that one WILD HOP beer with a made up brewery (more info here). The blind tests were interesting as well. I guess beer is a habit drink based a lot on advertising. I've come to the conclusion, a lot of people don't want to drink "beer", they just want to get buzzed and drunk.. Buzzed and drunk with some good micro brew, there is no other feeling like it. But the cheap drunkiness suffices mostly everyone I guess.

That movie made me want to support my local brewer's even more. With AB even controlling product placement, the last thing I want is for them to run everything. I love variety.. No wonder my favorite microbrews are in the last door in the way back. Some of it, is in the far back in the coolers just sitting. I have to personally ask for some of these beers.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

if you're looking for a good documentary, check out "beer wars." pretty sure it's available instantly on netflix.

will definitely open your eyes about the "big 3" brewers and what the little guy goes through to get his beer out there.
I just saw that two nights ago. eye opening stuff. With AB "importing"/owning guys like Beck's, Stella, and countless other "imports", is quality going down? You hear about Rolling Rock still using the name and the old factory not even being active any more? AB company list
eek.gif
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/BeerVerified.html.. Widmer and RedHook combined a couple years ago but both still seemingly have their own "named" factories. And then both of those belong to AB.

Then you have that one WILD HOP beer with a made up brewery (more info here). The blind tests were interesting as well. I guess beer is a habit drink based a lot on advertising. I've come to the conclusion, a lot of people don't want to drink "beer", they just want to get buzzed and drunk.. Buzzed and drunk with some good micro brew, there is no other feeling like it. But the cheap drunkiness suffices mostly everyone I guess.

That movie made me want to support my local brewer's even more. With AB even controlling product placement, the last thing I want is for them to run everything. I love variety.. No wonder my favorite microbrews are in the last door in the way back. Some of it, is in the far back in the coolers just sitting. I have to personally ask for some of these beers.

bud_select_55.6vam1pkth6cc8csss0s4soo0w.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

bud_select_55.6vam1pkth6cc8csss0s4soo0w.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by senkis

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

The lager (green bottle) is the best Mexican beer, IMO.

-J-

blasphemy!

everyone (well me) knows that Negra Modelo is the best Mexican beer.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by senkis

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

The lager (green bottle) is the best Mexican beer, IMO.

-J-

blasphemy!

everyone (well me) knows that Negra Modelo is the best Mexican beer.

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom