NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Well when I'm in chill mode, not trying to drink heavy, then I go with the
greatwhite.jpg
most typically.

When I'm in the mood for something heavier, but more flavor, my favorites out of all the craft beers I've tried have to be:
dogfish-head-90-minute-imperial-ipa-21351454.jpg

Or when it comes to more malty/chocolatey and toasty flavor, I go with:
gonzo-imperial-porter1.jpg

Something that I drink with the homies all the time:
img-1065.jpg

Well when I'm in chill mode, not trying to drink heavy, then I go with the
greatwhite.jpg
most typically.

When I'm in the mood for something heavier, but more flavor, my favorites out of all the craft beers I've tried have to be:
dogfish-head-90-minute-imperial-ipa-21351454.jpg

Or when it comes to more malty/chocolatey and toasty flavor, I go with:
gonzo-imperial-porter1.jpg

Something that I drink with the homies all the time:
img-1065.jpg

ithaca_flower_power_ipa_2.jpg

Hands down my favorite beer right now.  Delicious IPA and it's strong.. Smells like apricots, flowers, and bud

ithaca_flower_power_ipa_2.jpg

Hands down my favorite beer right now.  Delicious IPA and it's strong.. Smells like apricots, flowers, and bud

keepzdasneakz

I picked up that Engiish pub ale today, I have never seen it around my way and figured to give it a try tomorrow. I am guessing it will be creamy like a stout perhaps?

keepzdasneakz

I picked up that Engiish pub ale today, I have never seen it around my way and figured to give it a try tomorrow. I am guessing it will be creamy like a stout perhaps?

Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

any advice to get me to appreciate beer?

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

frown.gif

grow a pair son
grin.gif

jk, really though just try different kinds. most people i know that generally don't like beer like land shark and newcastle.

Back
Top Bottom