NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

any advice to get me to appreciate beer?

grow a pair son
grin.gif

jk, really though just try different kinds. most people i know that generally don't like beer like land shark and newcastle.

banana-bread-group.jpg

Well's Banana Bread Beer....recently tried this for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly 

other than that my go to beer would have to be the young's double chocolate stout and the rogue mocha porter

banana-bread-group.jpg

Well's Banana Bread Beer....recently tried this for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly 

other than that my go to beer would have to be the young's double chocolate stout and the rogue mocha porter

Originally Posted by baik

banana-bread-group.jpg

Where they have that at? I wanna give it a try.

Originally Posted by baik

banana-bread-group.jpg

Where they have that at? I wanna give it a try.

Now that I think about it I wanna try all the different ales that you guys posted. If this thread gets stickied which is highly unlikely, then
pimp.gif

Now that I think about it I wanna try all the different ales that you guys posted. If this thread gets stickied which is highly unlikely, then
pimp.gif

I highly suggest all of you go to a beerfest if your city ever has one. Fun as hell and I drank so many foreign beers today 
pimp.gif
Most were really good.

I highly suggest all of you go to a beerfest if your city ever has one. Fun as hell and I drank so many foreign beers today 
pimp.gif
Most were really good.

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

start with coors light, its like drinking water. Then baby step to real beer. 

frown.gif

start with coors light, its like drinking water. Then baby step to real beer. 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

One of the many aisles in my beer store

I drink good

I see that Rogue
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
So much Rogue 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone had? It's a strong dark Belgian, very tasty  

terrible-beer.jpg

i've been wanting to try that for a while.  every unibroue brew i've had were AMAZING.  maudite, trois pistoles, la fin du monde.  definitely one of better macro microbrewers
Dam itz Lou wrote:
Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

heineken is awful.  wth's wrong with you?  i'd take a coors light over heineken.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

One of the many aisles in my beer store

I drink good

I see that Rogue
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
So much Rogue 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone had? It's a strong dark Belgian, very tasty  

terrible-beer.jpg

i've been wanting to try that for a while.  every unibroue brew i've had were AMAZING.  maudite, trois pistoles, la fin du monde.  definitely one of better macro microbrewers
Dam itz Lou wrote:
Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

heineken is awful.  wth's wrong with you?  i'd take a coors light over heineken.

Back
Top Bottom