NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^Our office manager set the whole thing up. Unfortunately, beer selection isn't on the top of her priorities (understandable). Would've hitup the liquor bar but can't get too crazy on a Tuesday night :lol:.

Back on sale at Costco for $55 for the scotch drinkers

No KBS for me. I do have some remaining FBS that I will be drinking on this cloudy rainy lazy evening.

I'm kinda taking a break from untappd. Documenting every single beer you drink is eye opening.. Sad really. I may just use it on true "unique" beers and not every time I am having the same thing.

I covered all bases with an afternoon haul.

-Dos Equis 12 pack lager. Super watery tasting but when drank cold, its just one of those hot day guzzlers. I need to find a BMC beer that comes close to this. XX just isnt cost friendly in the slighest.
- Ten Fidy 4 pack. The pinnacle non barrel aged straight stout flavored BEER
-La Cumbre elevated IPA. I really think I go through one four pack a week with this beer.

@Comparison Ford Yessss! Other Half is just what the city needed. Can't wait for their canned HopShowers and All Green Everything. :smokin

You guys document your go-tos on Untappd?

If I did, it'd be something like: Sculpin, Sculpin, Grapefruit Sculpin, Sculpin, Enjoy By, Sculpin

How accessible is FBS (founders breakfast stout)? I believe a fall seasonal release (my bottle reads 9/24/14).

Just finished a bottle. Wow worthy. Creamy head. Creamy smooth deep mouthfeel. Coffee hints way less subtle. But from the lacing and the overall taste of this beer, I think I need more. I thought I'd finish my last few bottles (from a trade done here months ago). But I really think I need more.

Last edited:
FBS is pretty easy to find out here in Philly

One of the best ever

Had that Goose Bourbon one a month ago like 14% :x

Last edited:
I saw the Rogue stuff at one place.. $13.00. Couldn't do it. I've been burned by the Maple Bacon beer and voodoo donut. It may be the most appealing bottle I have ever seen at the beer store though. I bet it's a great seller

I sure hope I can snag that KBS. I've never had it and missed the past few years. That stuff goes pretty quick; then again, not having any social accounts to find out when and where makes the hunt harder 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom