NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Been a minute NT. Sipping on this tonight. Definitely getting more chili and cinnamon with this batch. Awesome stuff!

So I'm moving to a new spot next week and while packing, I did not realize how many beers I had cellared. Figured it be a good time to share what I have :lol:

FW Sucaba ‘15
FW Parabola ’15 x 3
FW Stickee Monkee
FW DDBA ‘14

BCBS ’14 x 12
BCBW ‘13
Prairie Bible Belt
FBS x 2
Sunday Morning Stout x 4

BA GBS
Barrel Roll Pugachev’s Cobra
Fremont BA Dark Star
Fremont BA Abominable
Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus ‘13
Deschutes The Dissident ‘14
Deschutes The Abyss ‘13
Bruery BT ‘13
Bruery Mash
Bruery Sourrento
Bruery Oaked Old Richland

Perennial Vermilion
Epic Big Bad Baptist
Clown Shoes Extremely Angry Beast
Marble Reserve Ale ’13 (Thanks again Wally!)
Prairie Apple Brandy Noir
Prairie Xmas Bomb
Fifty Fifty Eclipse Elijah Craig ‘12
Stone Xocoveza
Stone WootStout 3.0
Stone Enjoy After 10/31/15

Sorry for all the photo's fellas. Cheers!

Last edited:
Bottles are nice. Blends are nice.
No 4 packs and no bombers is not nice.
Just give me a whole bunch of regular and a bottle or two of Regal Rye and a bottle or two of BCBCS and I'm good.
Hopefully my spot sells them on Wednesday again, so I can avoid the rush.

Pickups from yesterday, Nice Thursday

My latest cellar sheet

Bottles are nice. Blends are nice.
No 4 packs and no bombers is not nice.
Just give me a whole bunch of regular and a bottle or two of Regal Rye and a bottle or two of BCBCS and I'm good.
Hopefully my spot sells them on Wednesday again, so I can avoid the rush.
I actually like the idea of them all being the same/new size except the regular BCS. I told myself last year I was done getting up and waiting but maybe I have one more year in me.
laugh.gif

^maybe I'm misinterpreting your post but all will be in the 16.9 oz bottles including BCBS

I wish some were still in 4 packs for the reason that they're more bang for your buck

And I'm afraid the new bottles are going to be an added expense

Fresh off the road. Fresh bottles of scotch waiting for me when I got home.

Picked up a medley of the best brews my corner store had for a chill night at home waiting for Power to hit VOD.

^maybe I'm misinterpreting your post but all will be in the 16.9 oz bottles including BCBS

I wish some were still in 4 packs for the reason that they're more bang for your buck

And I'm afraid the new bottles are going to be an added expense
My bad. What I was saying is I don't mine them all being the 16.9 oz, but I wish the original BCS would stay in 4 packs.
sipping on Southern Tier Warlock right now

can't wait to try this bad boy in the fall
God I love pumpkin beers; I'll have to keep an eye out, but man is it early still 
laugh.gif

Fresh off the road. Fresh bottles of scotch waiting for me when I got home.

Picked up a medley of the best brews my corner store had for a chill night at home waiting for Power to hit VOD.
I always have some Scotch on hand; it's my second alcoholic hobby. Here what's on the menu tonight:

That's magically. I love that **** :lol:  

My local joint has has the 22oz since last year (and warlock) but I've stayed away. It's a bit too hot and early for it.
What they charging?

Saw it my way for $16.49 which I thought was pretty damn steep...especially considering bombers were $6.99 last year if I recall correctly

$16.49?! Holy ****! They are $6.99 or $7.99 (pretty sure it's $6.99, tho.

Oh wait, you talking the 4 pack price? If that's what you're asking, I actually haven't seen the 4 pack yet.

.31 cents/oz for the 22 oz

.34 cents/oz for the 4 pack (assuming 12 oz bottles)

So it's a tad cheaper to buy the 22 oz bottles but I guess if you aren't feeling a whole bomber, then the 12oz bottles would be the way to go. I'd still buy the bombers; I can drink that all winter.

im thinking about getting one of these...
http://www.hydroflask.com/products/true-pint

Terrible product! You won't be able to appreciate the color of your brew!

I rate it 0/10

This actually would be nice to have though. Not a fan of room temperature IPAs. Stouts I enjoy drinking at different temps so a glass tulip will do fine.
0-10 because you can't see the color? :lol:.. Did you even Google the product?.. My opinion of a drink doesn't change because of the color.. It's all about the taste... The bottles of beer you buy are dark.. If you pour out the beer and you don't like the color are you not gonna drink it?

0-10 because you can't see the color? :lol:.. Did you even Google the product?.. My opinion of a drink doesn't change because of the color.. It's all about the taste... The bottles of beer you buy are dark.. If you pour out the beer and you don't like the color are you not gonna drink it?
I understand where you guys are both coming from. Personally I would use it when drinking outside on a hot day. Beer can get really warm really fast. I would probably be bbqing or hanging out at the pool with friends so I wouldn't care about not enjoying the view of my beer.

im thinking about getting one of these...
http://www.hydroflask.com/products/true-pint

Terrible product! You won't be able to appreciate the color of your brew!

I rate it 0/10

This actually would be nice to have though. Not a fan of room temperature IPAs. Stouts I enjoy drinking at different temps so a glass tulip will do fine.

Thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious

actually stopped by a grocery store today and they had bombers

they were charging $9.79

it's a chain store so typically the mark up if any from retail is not substantial so i wonder if southern tier raised the retail price

Had this little treat while tailgating before a recent A's game aka some place warm, a place where the poop flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talking about a little place called O.Co.

Back
Top Bottom