NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Just bought Victory Summer Love, Ale Smith IPA, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin, Hoptober, Hof original and IPA Stone.

Will be back with reviews.

Just bought Victory Summer Love, Ale Smith IPA, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin, Hoptober, Hof original and IPA Stone.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Just had lunch at this local place called Lexington Avenue Brewery and I was surprised at how good it was. Their IPA and Summer Wheat beers were espically tasty. Only thing that sucks was having to go back to work after a nice lunch with great beer.

Local brews can definitely throw you around. Three 20 ounce mugs later, and just $15 bucks, and I'm feeling it... Not to say those cheap drinkers are missing out, but it would literally take me 12 light beers or 4 hours of time to feel the way I feel compared to just two hours and 3 mugs later at the local shop.... Local breweries are highly underrated almost wherever you go... 7% ABV beers that taste great at the same price as a 4.9%..... Evem your 4.9%s are as cheap here as the 4%s "imports" at other local bars... Local breweries can be the main places to make things happen. no doubt. Like some shirts I've seen say" Support your local brewery". These places are all sorts of fun. Price, taste, variety. all in one. There's nothing like a brewery buzz
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This place had a 100 IBU IPA that tasted almost nothing like what their IBU suggests. I believe their numbers but it was just so smooth.. They also had an Imperial Red with a 120 IBU and 8% ABV, as their seasonal. Again, another smooth drinking beer.. My favorite may have been their cloudy Beligian Wit beer. Sitting in at 4.9%ABV, it was a sweeter seasonal variety.

Tomorrow yields a local IPA challenge. That should be fun if I make my way out there. 10+ breweries on hand to compete for the best in the state. It's crazy what a few dollars will get you to sample all these

Just had lunch at this local place called Lexington Avenue Brewery and I was surprised at how good it was. Their IPA and Summer Wheat beers were espically tasty. Only thing that sucks was having to go back to work after a nice lunch with great beer.

Local brews can definitely throw you around. Three 20 ounce mugs later, and just $15 bucks, and I'm feeling it... Not to say those cheap drinkers are missing out, but it would literally take me 12 light beers or 4 hours of time to feel the way I feel compared to just two hours and 3 mugs later at the local shop.... Local breweries are highly underrated almost wherever you go... 7% ABV beers that taste great at the same price as a 4.9%..... Evem your 4.9%s are as cheap here as the 4%s "imports" at other local bars... Local breweries can be the main places to make things happen. no doubt. Like some shirts I've seen say" Support your local brewery". These places are all sorts of fun. Price, taste, variety. all in one. There's nothing like a brewery buzz
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This place had a 100 IBU IPA that tasted almost nothing like what their IBU suggests. I believe their numbers but it was just so smooth.. They also had an Imperial Red with a 120 IBU and 8% ABV, as their seasonal. Again, another smooth drinking beer.. My favorite may have been their cloudy Beligian Wit beer. Sitting in at 4.9%ABV, it was a sweeter seasonal variety.

Tomorrow yields a local IPA challenge. That should be fun if I make my way out there. 10+ breweries on hand to compete for the best in the state. It's crazy what a few dollars will get you to sample all these

Finally got my hands on some Pliny the Elder last night. Gotta say, it's the best IPA I've ever had, and considering I'm usually not an IPA fan that says something.

Finally got my hands on some Pliny the Elder last night. Gotta say, it's the best IPA I've ever had, and considering I'm usually not an IPA fan that says something.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is what Ive been trying to tell my people. My boys always want to go to some bar and drink crappy beer for 3 hours when we could go to a local brewery and get better quality for the same price with the same buzz. They seem to think that its gonna be packed full of old farts talking about walking to school up hill both ways.
Eh whatever. I had Rogue Dead Guy Ale last night for the first time and it was bawse. First beer ive given five stars on my brewster app 
laugh.gif
 I also got my hands on some red brick ale. I was told you can only find it in 6 southern states and it was one of the best beers ive had as well. I recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is what Ive been trying to tell my people. My boys always want to go to some bar and drink crappy beer for 3 hours when we could go to a local brewery and get better quality for the same price with the same buzz. They seem to think that its gonna be packed full of old farts talking about walking to school up hill both ways.
Eh whatever. I had Rogue Dead Guy Ale last night for the first time and it was bawse. First beer ive given five stars on my brewster app 
laugh.gif
 I also got my hands on some red brick ale. I was told you can only find it in 6 southern states and it was one of the best beers ive had as well. I recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.

out and about in Manhatten friday night i tried Allagash Curieux. 11% abv. wasnt much of a fan. not a beer to just chill out with.

i should get paid by Brewster the way ive been getting people in on this app
laugh.gif

out and about in Manhatten friday night i tried Allagash Curieux. 11% abv. wasnt much of a fan. not a beer to just chill out with.

i should get paid by Brewster the way ive been getting people in on this app
laugh.gif

Got a World of Beers opening up about 15 minutes from my house in a week. 500 beers in bottle and 50 on tap
pimp.gif
Y'all ever had a Hoegaarden?

Got a World of Beers opening up about 15 minutes from my house in a week. 500 beers in bottle and 50 on tap
pimp.gif
Y'all ever had a Hoegaarden?

i can never drink Hoegaarden by itself. float Guiness over it and make a Black & Blue. let the good times roll.

i can never drink Hoegaarden by itself. float Guiness over it and make a Black & Blue. let the good times roll.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

sumpin is good but ipa stone is terrible

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

sumpin is good but ipa stone is terrible

Back
Top Bottom