NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

After my Colorado trip came home with this.
20170831_174656.jpg

Have to say Fate was probably one of my favs from the trip, they didn't have any cans that I wanted to take. But great food, some awesome beers that had tea infusions. Would recommend trying if your in the Boulder area.

Nice! Upslope is literally right next door to my office. And I've never been disappointed in Fate's food, and their tap-only offerings are really great too.

Solid Epic pickups...although I always, always find their service to be terrible in their taproom. And how's that Great Divide?

Nice! Upslope is literally right next door to my office. And I've never been disappointed in Fate's food, and their tap-only offerings are really great too.

Solid Epic pickups...although I always, always find their service to be terrible in their taproom. And how's that Great Divide?

Epic was literally just a grab and go, we stopped in RINO for our last few hours before heading to the airport. I just had a sample of the that new England style IPA and mixed a 6 pack to try once I got back home.

Great divide had some good beers I meet Brain and his wife like 2 years ago he stopped at my bar and was one of the most humble indivduals i met. Unforunately their bartender wasn't lol, she kept to a corner with her friends fron what it seemed and didn't try to engage with us even when we tried.

I have yet to crack open that Chasing the Golden Hour but will post when I do. There was a brewery right a cross from Great Divide that I really wanted to try but they didn't open until later that day.

Epic was literally just a grab and go, we stopped in RINO for our last few hours before heading to the airport. I just had a sample of the that new England style IPA and mixed a 6 pack to try once I got back home.

Great divide had some good beers I meet Brain and his wife like 2 years ago he stopped at my bar and was one of the most humble indivduals i met. Unforunately their bartender wasn't lol, she kept to a corner with her friends fron what it seemed and didn't try to engage with us even when we tried.

I have yet to crack open that Chasing the Golden Hour but will post when I do. There was a brewery right a cross from Great Divide that I really wanted to try but they didn't open until later that day.

Love Epic's NE IPA. Really good. And that Los Locos is awesome too.

Yeah...Great Divide's bar service can be hit and miss.

And guessing the other brewery is Mockery? They make some really interesting beers...I like them a lot.

Is oak aged vanilla WWS worth it? Browsing online, I see it hit my area.

My favorite IPA ever, elevated did a wet hopped edition that released today. No incentive to go really. 3-4 more places doing wet hopped ipas releasing some. I'll be tested

Guys, it's been 28 days, beer free. Down about 10lbs. Passed on avbc blood orange gose and now their regular gose is hitting stores.

Funny one of y'all mentioned two hearted. Bells is hitting my state this year. Bell two hearted easily tops the list of easily accessible IPAs.

VT did a total number on my senses. Or maybe it was the over consumption of a case worth of dipas in a 10 day span. Lol. That'll get you to quit anything im sure.

Knew it was bottled this year but wasn't sure the format

Don't love the style but will drink a couple over the course of the season

This is in my top three for pumpkin beers, along with punkuccino and Selins Grove Brewing pumpkin

Just had it last night and it was pretty good...Tasted pretty complex and flavorful.. Exactly what I expected with the cold brew coffee + pumking. I like it more than Pumking by itself.

Haven't checked in in a minute now. Figured I'd run through some of the stuff I've had over the past month or so:

unnamed.jpg

Tree House Green straight from the source. Probably my favorite beer experience of the year.

unnamed-1.jpg

Tree House Eureka w/ Galaxy. I honestly feel like Eureka is the most "impressive" beer available. Hard to think of a beer that packs as much flavor and mouthfeel into such a low ABV.

unnamed-2.jpg

Other Half DDH Ain't Nothing Nice. Drinks like orange juice. Looking forward to the day this comes back around.

unnamed-3.jpg

Other Half Double Citra Daydream. This is essentially a Citra creamsicle in a glass. One of Other Half's better beers. Looking forward to a DDH version.

unnamed-4.jpg

New batch of Party Crasher from LIC Beer Project. They had said they really dialed this batch in on social media. I was skeptical at first, but they weren't lying. Another incredibly flavorful low ABV beer. Wish I bought more of this one.

unnamed-5.jpg

Got my hands on a 4-pack of Omnipollo NOA Pecan Mud Cake. Just as good as I remembered it being. Probably my favorite dessert beer ever.

unnamed-6.jpg

Other Half Green Power. This one might be the Tree House killer here. When it was fresh I wasn't a big fan of the "green" melon notes that I got from this, but time has helped this develop into liquid candy. Super soft/pillowy mouthfeel with no alcohol presence. Part of me wants to see a DDH version, but part of me thinks this is perfect as is.

unnamed-7.jpg

Perrin No Rules. This one really surprised me. Getting big notes of chocolate and maple syrup off of this one. Dangerously drinkable for 15%.

unnamed-8.jpg

Grimm Power Pop!. This drinks like hoppy cream soda in the best way possible. Really wish I bought more bottles of this. Sounds weird on paper, but they nailed it.

unnamed-9.jpg

Sand City Radical ONE cask aged on Pineapple, Passionfruit, and Mangoes. This is the juice bomb it sounds like it would be. Incredible.

Had the last beer on Sunday when Sand City re-released Power of ONE, Radical ONE, and Infinity-ONE(+2) (formerly Infinity+ONE). Reviews of those to come within the next few days.

Cheers, NT!

IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
Some of what I've had this past week. Stillwater artisanal There Goes The Day Time double IPA, which was very juicy with light malt, wish I would have bought more. Pineapple pop from Grimm. My wife liked this one a lot as it's more up her alley with the sour and lactose flavors. Green Bench turbid 5 tasted ok. My least favorite out of the bunch and no memorable flavor notes.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-09-21-18-03-46.png

For tonight. I think I either had higher hopes or expected something else. I like Irish creme and maybe that's what I was thinking. It's a decent coffee taste, but I don't think I would get it again.

Had this touchdown through trade the other day... for those of you who have had Treehouse before which one should I start with?
IMG_6572.JPG
I'd be most excited to try In Perpetuity, but I don't know if starting with the best/rarest is a good starting point. Bright with Citra is not-so-arguably the inferior Tree House can in your package. Julius vs. Alter Ego is a toss up. What's the date on the Julius can?

Cracked open that Citra Daydream can last night. It's pretty good, but I much prefer the double version. That one has a strange minerality to the flavor that I can't quite put my finger on.

I'd be most excited to try In Perpetuity, but I don't know if starting with the best/rarest is a good starting point. Bright with Citra is not-so-arguably the inferior Tree House can in your package. Julius vs. Alter Ego is a toss up. What's the date on the Julius can?

Cracked open that Citra Daydream can last night. It's pretty good, but I much prefer the double version. That one has a strange minerality to the flavor that I can't quite put my finger on.

I read about the in perp and I'm pretty excited to try that one. I have another package coming in soon with the other "core" beers, including doppel. The date on the Julius is 9/7 with the patriots logo.

I read some stuff about the batch before being terrible but couldn't find info about the 9/7 batch. I hope it's the greatness everyone says it is.

Back
Top Bottom