NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

EDEF81F6-055A-4901-8BA9-C67B3909394B.jpeg

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
988D5C2A-1B10-48F0-8176-894A53D54A19.jpeg

$3 CLs at Xfinity Live
662C3BC2-4634-4B58-8B68-F93F545DBB8F.jpeg

1C6D02BA-0138-446D-BA09-4277F7DDE455.jpeg

what state you in? I wasnt aware that Iron Hill Brewery had other locations aside from the ones local to me in DE

i gotta try to get into stouts...that yoohooone sounds good lol

what state you in? I wasnt aware that Iron Hill Brewery had other locations aside from the ones local to me in DE

i gotta try to get into stouts...that yoohooone sounds good lol
I’m in Maryland. Iron Hill I went to was in Philly across from Reading Terminal Market.

Goose Island BCBS preview:

going to Philly tomorrow and was thinking about stopping at the GI Brewhouse since it's close to the area I'll be in and they did have 2015 rare but looks like it's no longer available...wonder what the price was

they have BCBS Northwoods 2017 and regular (not sure year)

it'll be a gametime decision when I go or not

going to Philly tomorrow and was thinking about stopping at the GI Brewhouse since it's close to the area I'll be in and they did have 2015 rare but looks like it's no longer available...wonder what the price was

they have BCBS Northwoods 2017 and regular (not sure year)

it'll be a gametime decision when I go or not
Let me know if you go. Would be dope if they had bottles of BCBS for sale, can never get enough of it. And I go home to philly once a month

On another note i grabbed a 4 pack of this yesterday and its trash

Attachments

• 6B9DB158-2B81-45D4-B099-42CF54DB9897.jpeg
    6B9DB158-2B81-45D4-B099-42CF54DB9897.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 59
No Death by Coconut so this will do.

World of Beer in Gboro, NC #GHOE

Attachments

• 67D23CD7-4499-4CFC-99D6-06FB5DED0FA0.jpeg
    67D23CD7-4499-4CFC-99D6-06FB5DED0FA0.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 49
Haven’t seen any in central PA. Wonder if the Wegmans near me has any. Have you seen any variants in your area?

unfortunately its just the regular BCBS. Im pretty sure the bottle shop near me still has 16 and 17. They tapped a half of 15 2 weeks ago. That was drinking nice.

unfortunately its just the regular BCBS. Im pretty sure the bottle shop near me still has 16 and 17. They tapped a half of 15 2 weeks ago. That was drinking nice.
No matter how many stouts I try, BCBS is the one I always come back to. Reasonably priced, great body and it always has the caramel and toffee notes from the barrel that I love

Some stuff from the last week or so. Super excited for the BA Adjunction Junction. Got the Treehouse in a trade and the Tired Hands/Levante yesterday

Was able to attend Tired Hands Only Void day yesterday. Glad I got to try things on tap before buying. I can post reviews for any beer, just lmk

961082A5-50A7-450A-BA03-AE902A8BF71F.jpeg

No matter how many stouts I try, BCBS is the one I always come back to. Reasonably priced, great body and it always has the caramel and toffee notes from the barrel that I love
Reasonably priced when it was sold in 4 packs

There’s a place in the town I work in that has dirt cheap prices...got regular BCBS for about $10 last year

May have crossed paths with af1 1982 yesterday unknowingly...saw he had checked in some Tired Hands stouts a few hours before I got home yesterday:lol:

Would’ve said what’s up had I know

Didn’t have the opportunity to have any pours on Only Void day

My Tired Hands purchases from the weekend

23B5D7FE-A926-4FFC-9CA5-486764B414BC.jpeg

That milk stave is excellent.

wasn’t a fan of cryptic development. Thought it was awful actually, way too sweet

let the metal flow was cool. Nice pumpkin flavor but couldn’t have more than a small pour of it

^forgot to mention...I didn’t make it to Goose Island Brewhouse

Though I’m pretty sure they only have Bourbon County offerings on draft

So im kinda assuming that a lot of these beers yall post have an exclusitivity factor to them?

Are yall going straight to the store or do yall have local shops that specialize in getting this harder to find stuff?

What would you like to know more about? I made 50 13oz glasses. Designed them, inspired by vintage tmnt toy line.

can't see the instagram...on work pc

do you have to buy in bulk?

if able to get one I would look into designing my own...probably either not an option or costly to not make it worth it

Back
Top Bottom